• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pakistan lawyers mourn 'hero' Bin Laden

Phil1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2009
Minot N.D.
Groups of Pakistani lawyers on Wednesday held protests over the US killing of Al Qaida chief Osama Bin Laden
* Published: 15:02 May 4, 2011
Abbottabad: Groups of Pakistani lawyers on Wednesday held protests over the US killing of Al Qaida chief Osama Bin Laden, denouncing America and saying prayers for their "hero".

The Al Qaida chief was discovered and killed in a family villa in the town of Abbottabad, a mile from Pakistan's equivalent of West Point and a mere 50km from the capital Islamabad.

About 70 lawyers staged a rally in Abbottabad, condemning the US operation in their city, witnesses said.

They shouted "Go, America go," "Osama bin Laden is our hero" and chanted slogans against the US-allied and deeply fractured Pakistani government.

"We condemn terrorism but cannot accept any violation of our sovereignty," said Tahir Faraz Abbasi, president of the local bar association.

In the northwestern city of Peshawar, where Bin Laden once lived during the fight to evict Soviet troops from nearby Afghanistan, about 200 lawyers offered special prayers for the Al Qaida chief at the courts.

"Osama was a Muslim hero. He had been waging jihad (holy war) for Muslims across the world," said prominent local lawyer Ghulam Nabi.

"I doubt Osama was in Abbottabad. Even if he were, he was our hero and he will remain our hero," he said.

Conspiracy theories, fanned by deep distrust of the United States, have raced like wildfire through Pakistani communities over Bin Laden's killing.
http://gulfnews.com/news/world/usa/pakistan-lawyers-mourn-hero-bin-laden-1.803210

Only one word to describe Pakistani lawyers, <span style="font-weight: bold">SWINE</span>!

Re: Pakistan lawyers mourn 'hero' Bin Laden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parallax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's slimey, slippery and has no balls ? ..... <span style="font-weight: bold">Pakistan</span>. </div></div>

Fixed it for you

They sound confused to me, bin laden is their hero(nice choice there, pick a guy who already lost), but they cheer the US on. "Go America,go!" Don't worry, guys, we will. On and on. Should make some real headway with all that intel your bumbling idiot of a hero gave us.

I guess this gives some evidence as to the complicetness of Pakistan? So how deep do the complicetness go? Pakistan government forces have lost a lot of lives fighting the Taliban. The government that is in place is unstable and trying to hold on imo. To do that they have to maintain some distance from the US since it is not popular to be a friend/fan of the US.

Dangerous grounds fooling with an already unstable nuclear power.

Well that is a check I wouldn't worry about writing out ever again......and to add insult to injury, our "ally" Pakistan would be answering some difficult questions in the very near future. They don't hate the US anymore than they hate their neighbors, we are just an easy target to talk shit about. Let's see them try to play the dumb card when push comes to shove and we ask them if they knew he was amongst them. I recall from my younger days when I was busted by my parents, if I lied to their face it only made shit worse. So, by all means, go ahead and try it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Dzupin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Cut off the Billions we give that shit hole and let them

fuck goats / themselves.

</div></div>

+1. Hence the large Vaseline jar in UBL's bathroom.