• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paladin Machine Service

cookietheswede

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Southgate, KY
Any one know how to get a hold of them? I need a gas block. I found multiple email address for them. None have worked so far.

Re: Paladin Machine Service

Good guy to deal with. I have one on my 300 fierball

Just call (803) 475-7542. They are very good to work with. I just installed one on my 308 SASS.

Called today. Fun experience. I asked what carbine length .308 adjustable gas blocks he had. Reply was "Not many. Jut tell me what you want and I will fire up the machine and build you one." Awesome.

Drew you have any pictures?

+1 very good service, nice guy. Got a three-position (hi-low-off) for a 300 Fireball, worked like a charm.

They are a little bigger than some low-profile blocks, so had to do a little trial and error on the FF tube.

ZY

Update:

Got my gas block. Thought I would put up some pictures because I had a herd time finding some.

.875 unfinished gas block
2 position (open-50%)
gas port .050" small (room to play with)

Crappy iphone pics. Sorry.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

every one I have seen has been diferent same basic octagon shape but different.

FWIW, got mine finished in black. Looked quite a bit cleaner in the tool mark/finish departmemt.

ZY

A question for those that own a Paladin Machine adjustable gas block:

What are its exterior dimensions? Is it less than 1.75 inches?

I ask because I am wanting to use one on an SBR with a suppressor and the 15 inch Midwest Industries SS handguard. I'm hoping it will fit so it can be totally encapsulated by the handguard. If I'm real lucky one of the ventilation holes will line up nicely with the gas block adjusting switch.

Thank you!

Bringing back the dead.
Still in business?
Need one for my LR308 build

Reactions: Raffica762