• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto State Armory

moochy28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Maryville,Tn.
This store is GREAT!! Just got myself some Federal 175gr GMM for $22.99 a box
Also had Hornady 178 Amax

Theyre pretty good, just gets annoying how much they spam your inbox about their sales. I think I got 4 or 5 emails about their ammo sale this weekend.

Theyre pretty good, just gets annoying how much they spam your inbox about their sales. I think I got 4 or 5 emails about their ammo sale this weekend.

You might wanna double-check your account settings, then. Reason: I don't get Any emails from them.

I like their site, though. One of the few remaining that I still patronize for one huge fact:
They didn't price gouge. (and still don't)

It's either in-stock at a fair price with a real-time "Add to cart" button, or it's "Temporarily Out of Stock".

True, some prices went up slightly, but that's a reflection of their increased costs. For example: I watched the price for a box of FGMM 168-gr gradually go up from this time last year around $19.99 to the current $24.99 (when in stock). But, it never jumped to the 30's or 40's like other sites...

Just my observations...

I have to say I get very few emails from them. I always stop by the store when I come through town though.

I buy from them frequently. Always had good service and good prices. Now if only they had some reasonably priced .223 in stock.

They've had varying types of Federal .223 for $9.99 a box off and on for weeks. How much more reasonable does it get in this day and age?