• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto State Armory

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Per a note on here about a 4th of July sale at Palmetto State Armory I made an order on 03 July. When, according to UPS it still hadnt shipped by yesterday I called to find out what was up. The woman I spoke with was a rude arrogant dismissive bitch who made me feel like Id done something wrong in wasting her time, so I asked to speak with her supervisor. She refused but did say she would forward a message. So he, Greg calls, leaves me a message, telling me the order got mixed up and will ship soon. I tried calling him back to ask when it should ship and to make him aware that perhaps his employee needed some more training in how to be polite to the customers. This time I get another woman who first is very dismissive towards me; every time I try to speak she talks over me and finally tells me the order is out of stock but they are willing to send me a slight upgrade, which I accepted. I asked again to speak with Greg to make him aware of the problem with the first woman and an told, basically, that he doesnt want to bother. When I tried to explain to the person I was speaking with, again I got talked over very dismissively so I finally got snotty and hung up.

I dont care how good you product, or your prices is, if thats the caliber of the people you have in customer service youve got a problem. Its highly unlikely Ill ever deal with them again. Hopefully, at least this time, Ill get my item.

Thanks for the heads up! Too bad you are having so much trouble. Hope it works out and you get your order soon!

Yep. That’s PSA. Been that way for years. I’m honestly surprised that they are still in biz. Everyone knows that is you deal with PSA you just going to have to wait. It will get there, eventually but you will have to wait. PSA has never been quick to deliver.

Yep. That’s PSA. Been that way for years. I’m honestly surprised that they are still in biz. Everyone knows that is you deal with PSA you just going to have to wait. It will get there, eventually but you will have to wait. PSA has never been quick to deliver.

Thanks

Per a note on here about a 4th of July sale at Palmetto State Armory I made an order on 03 July. When, according to UPS it still hadnt shipped by yesterday I called to find out what was up. The woman I spoke with was a rude arrogant dismissive bitch who made me feel like Id done something wrong in wasting her time, so I asked to speak with her supervisor. She refused but did say she would forward a message. So he, Greg calls, leaves me a message, telling me the order got mixed up and will ship soon. I tried calling him back to ask when it should ship and to make him aware that perhaps his employee needed some more training in how to be polite to the customers. This time I get another woman who first is very dismissive towards me; every time I try to speak she talks over me and finally tells me the order is out of stock but they are willing to send me a slight upgrade, which I accepted. I asked again to speak with Greg to make him aware of the problem with the first woman and an told, basically, that he doesnt want to bother. When I tried to explain to the person I was speaking with, again I got talked over very dismissively so I finally got snotty and hung up.

I dont care how good you product, or your prices is, if thats the caliber of the people you have in customer service youve got a problem. Its highly unlikely Ill ever deal with them again. Hopefully, at least this time, Ill get my item.
    I sure hope they ALL see your face in that store SOON AND hear your voice .....THAT is NOT how to treat your customers. Stay civil but get that job done.

I’ve made four orders with PSA. One was everything it was supposed to be. One was misrepresented online. Two were supposed to have mail in rebates that I never got. I guess I’m a slow learner.

Sorry man. I’ve been there and I avoid them unless it’s just something I have to have. They do have good people that care that work there, even tho they seem far and few in between but they do exist. I think it’s just that their hands are tied. I ordered Ammo for a class once and found out after two weeks of no delivery that they were out of stock. Took lots of phone calls to get there. Anyways I finally reached a young lady that told me the truth, she was super nice and helpful. I thanked her for her efforts and for addressing me like a human and told her I’d just order from somewhere else and to leave the order active. The next day I got a phone call from some young man in shipping and said I’d have the ammo next day, before my class. So, they are there. I think PSA just has overworked and likely underpaid people that handle a large volume of business. If I had to guess, I’d say they are probably one of the biggest online retailers in the US.

Reactions: lash
    Last month that had a special on lowers so I told my son to pick up a couple and I would build them when he visited. He sends his wife, but they would sell to her without a carry permit. I called and asked if they still had in stock. Nope, all sold out. Son goes by and buys one. Apparently, they hire the handicapped so it just depends on which employee you get as to how your transaction works out. Other than their branded items, there's nothing I can't get elsewhere...and their branded stuff isn't anything spectacular.

Interesting as I've never had issue with PSA in person, on the phone, or net.

I didn't have any problems at the Columbia store, to be fair. I have only been there twice.

The Greenville store I always have problems with customer service. Also to be fair, the quality of service greatly improved when I begin to read off my shopping list, and start pointing at the toys behind the glass.
    Maybe I should invest in some 5:11 wardrobe.

Like Superstalkr said, if you’re in a hurry, don’t order from PSA. You’ll get what you ordered, it just takes time. Been that way for years, even when they were a small company. If you want it, and not in a hurry for it, order it from them and save a little money. If you need it fast, go somewhere else.

I love me some PSA. Uppers ammo and mags. And parts Never had a problem.

image.jpg