• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto State - LPK in stock

Re: Palmetto State - LPK in stock

THANK YOU!!! Snagged 1 for spares and 1 for spares... 2 is 1, 1 is none and all that...

Frozen pond water is faster moving then Palmetto's shipping dept.
Been waiting since Jan. 7th for my stuff that they billed that same say.

FWIW,
Stu

Thank you!!!! I have been looking around and have found others from $130 to $150. I even put the whole thing together at Brownells with more than half the stuff back ordered, then decided to hold off. Now I am glad I did hold off. Got two. One for a lower I have and a spare. Thanks again!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedMan*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frozen pond water is faster moving then Palmetto's shipping dept.

FWIW,
Stu </div></div>

Same here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zepheris.hk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedMan*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frozen pond water is faster moving then Palmetto's shipping dept.

FWIW,
Stu </div></div>

Same here. </div></div>

Same here too! Charged on the 7th. Still nothing to show and no response to emails...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedMan*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frozen pond water is faster moving then Palmetto's shipping dept.

FWIW,
Stu</div></div>

Says 3 weeks for shipping right on their homepage. Powdervalleyinc.com says order today and ship around Feb 23!! Such is the times....

I bought a MOE lower build kit on 1/3...here we are 3 full weeks/15 business days later, still no shipping.

Hopefully soon?

L-O-N-G waits are just part of the game these days. I'm done plenty of business with PSA. Parts, mags, ammo, guns... No worries here.

Got two. Have a couple unbuilt lowers laying around, so I'm not in a big hurry. We will see...

I ordered 10 LPK's from STAG Arms about 3 weeks ago, and order still shows PENDING. Really not sure when they will ship. I am like RedMan..would not have ordered if I knew it was going to sit in their system for an unknown time. Got 10 complete custom AR's sitting on the bench without parts kits, which is frustrating.

Started buying 1 or 2 at a time on Arfcom, which is a real PITA. Bought 4 in the last couple days, with prices running between $105 to $130 shipped. The other auction sites are selling them for $150 to $200 each!

Look at the Ebay profiles for those selling these LPK's. They are people that never sold there before, with no ratings, or little shops that sell collectables. Guess they figured out the market before we did.

I ordered some stuff from them around Jan 7, still hadn't shipped so I called them today and they said maybe it would go out next week. I had to cancel my order and get it elsewhere. I know everyone is busy, but some places are still getting stuff shipped quickly. For example, Bravo Company, I ordered several items this Tuesday night and it shipped today, great service!

Thank you! I picked up one.

Just got a shipping notice on the MOE parts kits, it's been about 20-ish days.

Edit: order was placed 1/4

So you grabbed the last one! Last one to the table goes hungry.
smile.gif

Shows out of stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IslandTime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the heads up Jaonk. Grabbed one for spare parts! </div></div>