• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Palo Alto F-Class/FPR Championship and Club Championship Match- July 12, 2014

RStewart

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
SE Louisiana
The Palo Alto F-Class/FPR and Club Championship will be held on Saturday July 12, 2014. It will consist of 3 strings fired from the 600 yard firing line.
Prone shooters are welcome to shoot, but will be required to shoot from a front rest/bipod and will shoot on the F-Class target (MR1-FC).

The 3 categories will be Field Precision Rifle, FTR and F-Open and is open to all. The standard rules for each group will apply for this match.

There will be a 1 minute freefire on your first string. Sighters will not be convertible for this one (FPR guys).

A Palo Alto Club Champion will be named and a plaque awarded in all 3 categories. This will be awarded to the Palo Alto member with the highest score in each group.

A Palo Alto Overall Champion and 2nd place in each category will be named and a plaque awarded. You do not have to be a member of Palo Alto to win this.

9 plaques will be awarded in all.

This is a head-to-head competition, so classifications will not be used in this match. FPR Bag/No Bag divisions will be combined into one group. Since this is not an NRA Approved match, scores will not be turned in.

This should be a lot of fun and if interest is there, a yearly match will be considered going forward.

The last day to register will be the June Field Precision Rifle Match.

Early registration is encouraged. This match will replace the regular Field Precision Rifle Match for July.

Attachments

• Championship Form.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 28
I'm in for sure Rick. FPR for me. I look for a big turn-out for this match...but that is nothing new for Palo Alto or you and your crew. Thanks Rick for being "The MD" that brings in and brings together all shooting interest within F-class.