• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pan handling tax free income

rolin808

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2011
Hawaii
It seem everywhere I go there some asking for loose change or a dollar , worst when they bum a cigarette from me at $10 a pack now days, makes me wonder hell if we give hand outs shouldn't we be able to impose a personal tax to that person? Like fine I give you a dollar after you get off your lazy ass and get a job. Just a random thought

Re: Pan handling tax free income

Well if there was flat tax...even those who pan handle would be contributing to the system because at some point they would buy something...

I have a homeless guy in my pct that makes $150 a day with no problem. The liberal idiots in NYC routinely give this guy anywhere from $20 to $100. Ive seen it myself. The best part is when I locked him up one day I ran his priors and he was arrested and did time for raping a 13 yr old. He goes right to the bank at the end of his day to deposit the money. Not a stupid man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a homeless guy in my pct that makes $150 a day with no problem. The liberal idiots in NYC routinely give this guy anywhere from $20 to $100. Ive seen it myself. The best part is when I locked him up one day I ran his priors and he was arrested and did time for raping a 13 yr old. He goes right to the bank at the end of his day to deposit the money. Not a stupid man. </div></div>

Thats a heartwarming feel good story isnt it. Child rapist panhandler NICE

Pan handlers are an interesting bunch of people. There are a few in my area that are truly bums. But, I have seen some of them in the local applebees enjoying happy hour in fairly nice clothes. It's a fairly good gig for them. No taxes, lots of people/sheeple who feel bad for them.

In Seattle KIRO TV followed one guy, they figured (In the 1990's) that he was drawing $85,000 a year - he drove a mercedes downtown, changed into panhandling clothes and at the end of the day drove back.

$85k tax free is like $140k income.

Parasites, one and all. We've got them here to, big healty people who look like they could kick my ass, sitting on the sidewalk saying "Anything helps."

Ive got a line for them when they approach me:

:Look man, Im a bit short on change but let me run to the bank. You sit right here and hold your breath and Ill be right back."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Parasites, one and all. We've got them here to, big healty people who look like they could kick my ass, sitting on the sidewalk saying "Anything helps."

:Look man, Im a bit short on change but let me run to the bank. You sit right here and hold your breath and Ill be right back." </div></div>

I like to act crazier than they are; at the intersections and medians where they approach, I like to present the image of psychosis.

I'm told I have a natural knack for this by the voices in my head.

We were building a shop once - needed a half dozen laborers to cleanup for a couple days. Had the "bright idea" to drive around and pick up some of the "will work for food" guys under the overpasses here in Houston. Well.... after TWO HOURS of looking, not ONE of those parasites would work. Not for money, not for food, nothing.

Clearly, none really wanted to work, it was easier money to panhandle.

Look them in the eyes.

Point at them with the big man finger.

Use the authority voice before they can ask and say "No Bum".

Repeat if necessary. Act like you are upset for having to tell them again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

:Look man, Im a bit short on change but let me run to the bank. You sit right here and hold your breath and Ill be right back." </div></div>

I like the Andrew Dice Clay approach:

"Spare change?...........All I got is hundreds!"