• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pandora’s papers

These people have amassed their wealth, some by hard work, some by ill gotten means, some by using the system and it's rules. Which I say good for them. I've never had the opportunity to be "rich". Made some good choices, made some bad ones. It's a Dog-eat-Dog world out there, but, if you can do it, do it.
I'm good though. These people may have started out with the proper mindset, but, once they make more than a person can be able to spend in a lifetime, they get drunk on the power that it brings them. Then the "God Complex" starts to set in and expose itself with these individuals. Take BG, he isn't a F'n doctor, but, he thinks he is. This F is pure evil!
We, as a Nation, hell, the World, are starting to see the pure evil of these people, and I think it is going to have to be a "Biblical/Come to Jesus" moment, to get the World spinning in the right direction again.
Luckily, for us, we have ways of rooting out this evil. This game they're playing, appears to have no rules, never had any. Mac:(