• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Panhandle Shooters Challenge 20 APRIL @ K&M PRT

S.Kay

KM PRT
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2003
Finger, TN
<span style="font-weight: bold">20 April 2013 - Panhandle Shooters Challenge registration is open!</span>

Alright shooters it is that time again! Second PSC of the year!

K&M Precision Rifle Training hosts 1 day precision rifle matches designated as the “Panhandle Shooter’s Challenge”. This match is intended for both veteran and novice shooters from within the region who want a top quality event, great facilities, and excellent competition all within one day. We host the “Panhandle Shooter’s Challenge” 4-6 times a year.

These matches will be a high tempo event with minimal “down time”. The course of fire will test and train disciplines from across law enforcement, military and practical marksman spectrums. Competitors can expect engagements from 50-1000yds at an assortment of steel, reactive, paper and automated moving targets. Target size will vary in difficulty based on the shooters position, distance and time allotted. Most stages will include “stressors”, either time and/or movement. The competition will require 100 rounds to complete the course of fire and is caliber restricted to 300 WinMag and below.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Timeline</span>
Sign-in and Zero Range Open at 7:30 CST
Match Starts at 8:00 CST

<span style="font-weight: bold">New way to Register</span>
Match registration will be on a first come first serve basis; these matches will be limited to 40 competitors. Once the next match date is announced register online through our website. You will receive a confirmation and welcome/information email shortly thereafter. If open slots remain a match fee of $75 may be paid the morning of the match for those last minute attendees.

Panhandle Shooter?s Challenge | K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC

<span style="font-weight: bold">PRS Club Series/2013 Panhandle Shooter’s Challenge Series Announcement</span>
K&M Precision Rifle Training will track and rank scores from each Panhandle Shooter Challenge this year to crown yearly “K&M Panhandle Shooters Challenge Series Winners” and will sponsor those shooters to compete in the Precision Rifle Series Club Division Finale later this year.

This will be the first match of our Panhandle series and where we keep track of scores for 2013. We will combine scores from each match throughout the year. The top shooters will have a chance to represent K&M and compete against other top clubs across the country at a PRS Club Finale. More details will follow once they are finalized in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I will definately be there. I shot it last time and it was great fun, a well run match, little down time, and a great environment.

This range, Shannon, and Bryon, are squared away.

Signed up here also

BTW, any of you guys or gals in the SE US sitting on the fence and thinking, yea I'd like to shoot one of these matches, BUT..... Let me say, just sign up and come and give it a go. I can assure you, that you won't be sorry. Even though it's a competitive event, I don't think I have met anyone there not willing to help someone new to the scene.

Aww crap, Jimbo signed up. Wonder if I can get my money back.

Aww crap, Jimbo signed up. Wonder if I can get my money back.

That's very laughable, Charles. Believe me, I'm still stuck in the beginner ranks as far as the tactical matches. Trying to improve every time though.

Just giving you a hard time Jimbo. Loaded all my rounds Wed. night. Can't wait.

I will be making the trip too. Looking forward to having a great time with great people. Like others have said before this is the match to shoot if you are looking for a friendly atmosphere and a great facilty. I believe everyone learns something at every single match. It doesnt get any better than shooting at K&M!!

Weather is going to be perfect and we are ready for you all! Should be a great match. We are super busy preparing for the K&M match two weeks after this. The match will be good train up for those shooting both matches. Of course this weekends match's COF will be completly different but its still good way to prepare.

We love to get new shooters out and you won't find a better group of shooters to help you along the way. See ya all on Saturday.

Shannon

Been looking forward to this for a long time. Can't wait. See ya'll Saturday.

We just finished another great Panhandle Shooter’s Challenge! It was good to see everyone and run them through a tough match. We shot 14 stages that included two mover stages, a few long range stages, the shoot house, some TYLs and a bunch of positional with practical support. The crew as usual shot very well. We also welcomed two new shooters to K&M and hope to see them back very soon.

The Panhandle Series is starting to take shape and it will be fun to watch how the fight for the top 6 slots play out for the PRS club Finale at the end of the year. Results, series standings and photos posted below. They are also updated on our website.

kmprecisionrifletraining.com

Next Panhandle Shooter’s Challenge is 27 July!

Shannon

Mark put on a clinic. Great shooting bud.

Here is a video of him running the shoot house not sure if Shannon could of done it better ;)

YouTube

Shannon and Bryan thanks for running another match. I know you guys are busy getting ready for the May match, the panhandle matches are a lot of fun. Missed hanging out with some of the regular crew but it was great to meet some new shooters and see old friends.

Couldn't ask for better weather once it warmed up. July is going to be a hott one but I'm already looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Shannon and Bryan for making it possible for shooters to have a facility like K & M available in our area. The effort and expense to build the range must have been great. Also for you guys to take time out away from your work and families for us to enjoy our sport is greatly appreciated!

It was a fun match and humbling in many respects. I learned a lot and hope be back soon.

Thank you again for your hard work.

Another top notch event. Thanks guys. The range looks fantastic as always and congrats to top finishers. I need to start attending these one day matches regularly. My only complaint would the drive...maybe you could send a helo my way next time.

Sorry I missed you guys! Still no baby yet!! Congrats Mark, Joe, and Jay, great shooting guys. See you all in a couple of weeks.

Really enjoyed the match this weekend. I know Shannon and Brian have their hands full with the upcoming K&M match in May. Thanks for all their hard work to squeeze this match in the schedule. Weather turned out to be great, however the wind kept everyone on their toes. Congrats to Mark, Jay and Joe....Great shooting guys! I especially like to congratulate my old buddy Charles Feltus(ashland) on his strong finish at his first match. Looking forward to the July match,

Jimbo, I appreciate that very much! I'm always trying to keep up with you at Palo Alto and its made me work alot harder. Also I was shooting after Mark most of the time during the match and he kept us all on our toes.

This was a great match! Thanks Shannon and Bryon. I had a great time, I like the friendly atmosphere, and willingness of everyone offer advice and suggestions.
Well done.

Terry

Great match once again, hard as hell, but rewarding and instructional ...big thanks to Bryan and Shannon for a first class facility and professionally run match. Big congrats to Jay Carter on making it to the podium!!!...

I've been to two matches at k&m and they are great...just wish it was not a 7 hour drive...I will see you guys for the May 4,5 match