• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Panic Buy AICS?

Q-Unit

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
OR
With all the shakeups going on with the AI product line is there any plans on discontinuing the AICS stock? I have been wanting one for my Rem700 for a while, but it keeps getting put off for other things on my list.

With all the shakeups going on with the AI product line is there any plans on discontinuing the AICS stock? I have been wanting one for my Rem700 for a while, but it keeps getting put off for other things on my list.

Honestly, a great many better chassis systems now exist. Go with a newer design, AI has for their rifle designs.

You'll be able to purchase thumbhole skins for the new AICS AT stock. The new AT version has a few improvements over the previous. You get a keymod rail on the bottom, flush cups, and a low profile latch with no hook loop hanging out if you go folding. If you can do without these features though you can get good deals on the old AICS right now,

Can you mount a picatinny rail on the bottom of the old AICS? My bipods are all picatinny QD. If so I might order up the old AICS. To be completely honest I mostly want the old AICS because I think its one of the best-looking rifle stocks out there. My primary rifle is my DTA SRS, but I just want to build up one of my old 700s to make something I think is bad-ass.

You can get an insert for the bottom of the chassis or go with the front spigot mount to install a rail on the AICS.

You'll be able to purchase thumbhole skins for the new AICS AT stock. The new AT version has a few improvements over the previous. You get a keymod rail on the bottom, flush cups, and a low profile latch with no hook loop hanging out if you go folding. If you can do without these features though you can get good deals on the old AICS right now,

I jumped on that deal on Sunday night. My new AICS 1.5 will be here tomorrow.

Trying to complete my first build on a 1.5 chassis now. Been collecting and saving for the parts
for over a year - time to get it done and out to the range.

Using a Rem 5R (85540)

Untitled by davidcappello, on Flickr

And a 1.5 AICS chassis with some Viperskins
11915881633_ae6b4deb0b_z.jpg

12076939253_3a4f408eaf_z.jpg

Atlas came in the other day along with the goodies to match it up with the new stock.
12077016684_8eb0ce49ae.jpg

Got the Scope at last!
12076602345_de167e0ba8.jpg

Waiting on the mount and misc tools to finish the build.