• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Panthera at a rimfire match.

ChrisWay

Private
Minuteman
Supporter+
Dec 18, 2018
Ok, so I have been testing and moving slowly into the air rifle world like many people. I admittedly lack experience with the system but if you know me then you know I don’t care about that either!
Ray from the xring channel and I went to a rimfire match to get some experiential data by just doing it and comparing what we thought after.
Here’s Rays Xring video Panthera
I have a few things I plan to do before going back to this match, but I believe wholeheartedly that it can win the match in my hands and believe that if that’s the case then it holds true for all of you as well.
But, like everything we gotta put ourselves out front to prove it. So hold my vudoo , 200y and in there’s a lot to gain with these systems.
What do you all think? Am I off my rocker?

Last edited:
I've been shoot the airgun in a NRL22 monthly match for 18 matches now over 12 months. I started with an Impact and now have the Panthera. It is a 100% capable platform. Mine shoots great out to 350y. I sold shoot 33g & 34g slugs. I am testing some 40g slugs, but wont dive too deep into those until after NRL22 Nationals in July.

12" Square at 300y. 2 impacts on the Right edge figuring the wind hold. Moved it further right and a little DSF adjustment.
IMG_8122.jpeg

350y plate 5 shots. first shot was the water line so I pulled down to the dot to see what it would do. The dot is approximately 1.5".
IMG_8125.jpeg

Ok, so I have been testing and moving slowly into the air rifle world like many people. I admittedly lack experience with the system but if you know me then you know I don’t care about that either!
Ray from the xring channel and I went to a rimfire match to get some experiential data by just doing it and comparing what we thought after.
Here’s Rays Xring video Panthera
I have a few things I plan to do before going back to this match, but I believe wholeheartedly that it can win the match in my hands and believe that if that’s the case then it holds true for all of you as well.
But, like everything we gotta put ourselves out front to prove it. So hold my vudoo , 200y and in there’s a lot to gain with these systems.
What do you all think? Am I off my rocker?
You're not off your rocker - just pushing the envelope like you always do.

And "hold my Vudoo" wins Hide Quote of the Day.

When you win with the Panthera, we chould even make that into a meme t-shirt ...

In the video.. a guy is holding the air tank for him at the beginning of a stage, and places it on thr ground.
Wouldnt the rules be "no helping, you hold all your own gear" etc.. ? Just curious how it works, rules wise..

Reactions: JBoomhauer
When did they start allowing anything but .22LR at NRL22 matches?

Will probably be using my panthera in my local July match. Lot of great shooters so will be fun to shoot an airgun with them.

I've been shoot the airgun in a NRL22 monthly match for 18 matches now over 12 months. I started with an Impact and now have the Panthera. It is a 100% capable platform. Mine shoots great out to 350y. I sold shoot 33g & 34g slugs. I am testing some 40g slugs, but wont dive too deep into those until after NRL22 Nationals in July.

12" Square at 300y. 2 impacts on the Right edge figuring the wind hold. Moved it further right and a little DSF adjustment.
View attachment 8166348

350y plate 5 shots. first shot was the water line so I pulled down to the dot to see what it would do. The dot is approximately 1.5".
View attachment 8166349
Which impact did you have? My M3 (.25) shoot great, but I really wonder if the Panther can group better and therefore worth a change?
thks

Last edited:
Reactions: Defender32