• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pants on WOOT!

Not bad. I think the "Dark Navy" would look pretty good on you. Just say'n.

I have Tru-Spec pants I was issued overseas 7 years ago that are still going strong. Not one pair has ever ripped or quit on me. I don't think I've ever gotten more than a year or two out of 5.11's over-priced bullshit.

I have Tru-Spec pants I was issued overseas 7 years ago that are still going strong. Not one pair has ever ripped or quit on me. I don't think I've ever gotten more than a year or two out of 5.11's over-priced bullshit.
Agree 5.11 is shit, too tight in the crotch. I absolutely love the Woolrich Elite pants, but they killed that line. I bought several pairs when they stopped production and haven't needed any new, yet, but I know eventually I will. Thankfully, I haven't turned fat since I stopped contracting.

I only buy 100% cotton pants, and never in the ripstop type material. Ripstop from my active duty days never lasted, and I haven't bought anything in that material since I was a PFC.

It would be a good deal if they weren't cargo pant style. I find that side pocket to be absolutely worthless.