• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Really enjoyed that movie and the subtitles didn't seem to detract at all.

With Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon I actually preferred the subtitled version to the over dubbed one.

Cheers

I take it we aren't talking about the movie from the 80s. All I remember was the parasite exploding out of an old lady's face! God I love 80s trash movies! Sucks that I was born in 1989 and missed them all when they were brand new! 😭

Reactions: Mwalex
I take it we aren't talking about the movie from the 80s. All I remember was the parasite exploding out of an old lady's face! God I love 80s trash movies! Sucks that I was born in 1989 and missed them all when they were brand new! 😭
Yeah but now you have Cardy B.

With all the buzz around this movie, I thought it was just meh. I liked the netflix series My Name better for a korean show.

It was okay but the story line was pretty derivative. I don't think it met the hype either.

Good movie. I agree that it didn't live up to the hype. But he hype was extreme. It's still a very good movie and worthy of Best Picture, IMO. The subtitles disappear just a few minutes in and you don't even realize you're reading. The dialogue isn't intense either. Definitely worth your time to watch if you like movies.

Reactions: Baron23
enjoyed the movie in the early 80's with the same title in crappy 3-D

yea what a tub of crap it was back then .