• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parasites

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    So today Im sitting at the coffee shop having a cup of Joe. This guy sits down at the next table and speaks. Usuallly I dont get into conversations with people cause Im just not that social (odd how much I post on the hide), but today I relaxed a bit and chatted. So he starts talking about how he and his family just arrived..."We're sort of America Gypsies" and on and on. He mentions some of the towns ges frequented before here......Berkeley, Ann Arbor, Boston, Boulder...all sort of quasi hippie/gypsy type towns. Then he mentions about his poor little daughter who had cancer...so I feel a bit sorry for him. I gave him the name of a guy I know who might need some laborers...for some reason i didnt offer my name,just told him he might find work....he took the paper hesitantly and sticks it in his pocket and at the same time starts to tell me about hes exploits "begging" to feed his family...now this guy is about 40, tall slender, and looked pretty healthy, so when he said "begging" it kind of made me hesitate. Then he says "Well "I really hate to call it begging...its really more like creative finance, you know. I mean all those people who like to help people...you know pay their tithes and donations, I might as well get some for myself, right" (like he was looking for my approval). Then, with pride in his voice he mentions how his wife "creatively" raised thousands in Boulder from social programs..."enough so me and my 12 year old son didnt have to beg for a year (Has 5 kids...they all help him and the mother beg)". Then he gets this look in his eye like if one of us met Ronnie Barrett and he offered us his daughter and a matched pair of M82' and unlimited ammo and a job as a field demonstrator, and says "but my youngest son was born in Vancouver BC. so we can always go their and get into the Canadian welfare system". About now Im trying to decide whether to throw up or punch him out, so I decide not to do either , just get up and leave, and he gets this desperate look in his eye and says " thats a nice shirt....are you a golfer?". I guess he noticed the golf clubs on my $20.00 JC Penny;s polo shirt.....and then, there it is, out of his mouth slides ...so soft and sweet it was almost like a song...."spare change". I actually did hit him....with one of my signature lines...."I don't feed parasites".....and walked away. Kinda felt like like I wanted to be ill.
    sick.gif

Had forgotten aboout him til just now. I guess this is what you call purging.

I got nothing against decent Mexican or Central American illegals who comes to work. Dont rellly like having the kids on free welfare, but at least the moms and dads usually came to work, and are hard workers.

Really dont like parasites.
    mad.gif

Re: Parasites

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So today Im sitting at the coffee shop having a cup of Joe. This guy sits down at the next table and speaks. Usuallly I dont get into conversations with people cause Im just not that social (odd how much I post on the hide), but today I relaxed a bit and chatted. So he starts talking about how he and his family just arrived..."We're sort of America Gypsies" and on and on. He mentions some of the towns ges frequented before here......Berkeley, Ann Arbor, Boston, Boulder...all sort of quasi hippie/gypsy type towns.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">// snip //</span></span>

Really dont like parasites.
    mad.gif
    </div></div>

orv42b.jpg

The man has <span style="font-style: italic">dreams.</span> How can you be <span style="font-style: italic">so</span> insensitive?!

crazy.gif

I hate Seattle and Boulder , parasite central . Just visited Seattle once but when we lived in Colorado I used to go to Boulder for Mountain Biking and Rock climbing all the time .

After I got off the boat in Alaska and was flown to Seattle , this is when I was much younger , a homeless Dude and a couple of his buddies tried valiantly to relieve me of my final paycheck . While the first Dudes nose has probably healed from a close encounter with my elbow I like to believe the foot prints from me running over his sorry ass to escape his buddies are still there . Did I mention I used to be the Carl Lewis of scared running
    wink.gif

You shoulda "spit some Beechnut in that dude's eye" on your way out.

Last time a bum in Seattle grabbed me and I did a wrist twist on him and locked his elbow. I said "That's not a smart idea" and walked away.

I was a blue belt at the time LOL

Now I just walk with the 1000 yard stare and if you don't make eye contact they won't ask.

I felt the same way when I made my one and only visits to San Francisco and New Orleans. Didn't lose anything, no need to go back.

My wife used to think I was just an asshole because I refuse to give money to beggars. She gets it now.

Have to say I didn't experience the beggars on my visit to Boulder, but I did get a lot of dirty looks for driving my 460 powered F250 through the streets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time a bum in Seattle grabbed me and I did a wrist twist on him and locked his elbow. I said "That's not a smart idea" and walked away.

Now I just walk with the 1000 yard stare and if you don't make eye contact they won't ask. </div></div>

rex_kwon_do_1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... my one and only visits to San Francisco and New Orleans. Didn't lose anything, no need to go back....</div></div>

Ouch. Never had this city lumped in with SF.

That strategy only works when there are enough people willing to give, and still able to.

These are the people that starve to death WTSHTF. Then, all the govt money dries up and everybody is in trouble. Like a dollar collapse or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... my one and only visits to San Francisco and New Orleans. Didn't lose anything, no need to go back....</div></div>

Ouch. Never had this city lumped in with SF.</div></div> Bourbon Street after 0300, and I was the DD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You shoulda "spit some Beechnut in that dude's eye" on your way out. </div></div>

Funny I read this as I heard it on the radio and this post had me recalling some of my own run in's with such people. World if full of them and I like OP and others choose not to feed into it.

Portland is the promised land for beggars. Lots of bleeding hearts here, to the point it's become an industry with "bum pimps" protecting the good corners and offramps. Sickening.

Portland: where young people go to retire. You can complain about SF, Boulder, or NO, but nothing compares to Portland for useless people.

I agree about Portland, yearly I make a pilgramage to Portland to spend the 4th of July with my Daughter. Seems like some poor soul on every corner of I 205 with a sign and a dog, asking for help cause they can't find a job.

I always figured it was easier to find a job if you showered every now and then, these idiots didn't seem to get the word.

I've heard those suckers make some pretty good money.

If I'm gonna pass out spare change, she better be cute and smile when she brings me my beer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time a bum in Seattle grabbed me and I did a wrist twist on him and locked his elbow. I said "That's not a smart idea" and walked away.

Now I just walk with the 1000 yard stare and if you don't make eye contact they won't ask. </div></div>

rex_kwon_do_1.jpg

</div></div>

I don't get it, what'd I miss?

Right hand down, twist toward, bend, bow and kick one leg back and that guy goes down hard.
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time a bum in Seattle grabbed me and I did a wrist twist on him and locked his elbow. I said "That's not a smart idea" and walked away.

rex_kwon_do_1.jpg

</div></div>

I don't get it, what'd I miss?

Right hand down, twist toward, bend, bow and kick one leg back and that guy goes down hard.
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

You just lot your sensei card Arctic

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lcw6xBaCaXM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lcw6xBaCaXM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree about Portland, yearly I make a pilgramage to Portland to spend the 4th of July with my Daughter. Seems like some poor soul on every corner of I 205 with a sign and a dog, asking for help cause they can't find a job.

I always figured it was easier to find a job if you showered every now and then, these idiots didn't seem to get the word.

I've heard those suckers make some pretty good money.

If I'm gonna pass out spare change, she better be cute and smile when she brings me my beer. </div></div>

Ever wonder whee they get the money to feed a dog, and of course have plenty of cigarettes? Ive heard that some of them, the ones with the right spots, park the Cadillac around the corner each morning before they take their spot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I felt the same way when I made my one and only visits to San Francisco and New Orleans. Didn't lose anything, no need to go back.</div></div>

Ditto.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5_maweCic8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5_maweCic8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUorU0gF9ME"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUorU0gF9ME" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Come to good ole Birmingham Alabama. Youu get hit up at evry gas station. I guess they think that if you are putting gas in your Pinto that you must have lot's of money!

We get them here near universities, where there are lots of gullible, young, mommy-n-daddy funded types always looking for a chance to do the right thing. Usually, it's outside of fast food places, and it's always a hard luck story of empty gas tanks and pressing errands, like oxygen deliveries, that they must complete but can't, because of a messed-up debit card or some other such nonsense. When we were first together, my wife very nearly got caught up in it, but I steered her clear, even though she gave me an earful for being less than charitable. Two weeks later, she was funny as hell at the same place when the rap artist tried to spring it on her again, right down to the smallest details of his sob story. Oh, what wrath!