• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parents should show a little gratitude for the sacrifices made by teachers.

like....do these teachers not know they are hot?......shes a solid 7/10.

they dont need to be banging little kids, she could easily go to any bar on a friday night, find some dude who will buy her drinks all night, and take her home and bang her.

i dunno man, these are some sick fucking people......honestly your kid has a higher chance of being raped than they do facing a mass shooter........how come we arent protesting to keep rapists out of our schools?

"He's started to express different emotions. He's sad and slept all day,"

I'd be depressed to if my BJ source got cut off like that!

Kinda like your History Teacher "Mr. Hand", right?

heh heh heh. :oops:

What?

1522702604919.png

Reactions: 1J04
Not all pedophiles are males. I hope the bitch gets raped in prison just like the male pedophiles, equal rights and sexual equality being very important.

sheltered by teachers union plea deal, and She will only receive Half or less the legal ramifications than a Man would get .

sheltered by teachers union plea deal, and She will only receive Half or less the legal ramifications than a Man would get .
One would think feminists would be outraged when a woman pedophile is sentenced more leniently than a male. Goes to show it has nothing to do with real equality to them, or even simple right vs. wrong, but to who will keep giving them money.

We all think this is cool because it was our dream as teens but seriously, flip the script and make it a male teacher and a female student.
Exactly. Pedophilia is pedophilia, and is committed by mentally diseased miscreants who are rarely "cured" of their disease. Gender has nothing to do with it. There used to be a time when we hung the offenders by their necks, I really believe we need to bring those days back.

Time to go back to the way it was when I was in school. I did not have a single hot teacher.

BAN HOT TEACHERS.

no shit, what the hell do these twerps deserve a hot teacher for, little mother fuckers stealing the blowjobs and shit, fuckem

ban hot teachers

I had an illicit affair with a teacher. I was underage. It is one of the sweetest memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She was single, nerdy and had extremely large breasts. I used to mow her lawn. My mom set it up with her. We lived nearby. Without turning this into Penthouse Forum, let's just say it was good for me as a young lad.

Last edited:
I had an illicit affair with a teacher. I was underage. It is one of the sweetest memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She was single, nerdy and had extremely large breasts. I used to mow her lawn. My mom set it up with her. We lived nearby. Without turning this into Penthouse Forum, let just say it was good for me as a young lad.
Pictures pictures .

I had an illicit affair with a teacher. I was underage. It is one of the sweetest memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She was single, nerdy and had extremely large breasts. I used to mow her lawn. My mom set it up with her. We lived nearby. Without turning this into Penthouse Forum, let just say it was good for me as a young lad.

fuck you bastard

One would think feminists would be outraged when a woman pedophile is sentenced more leniently than a male. Goes to show it has nothing to do with real equality to them, or even simple right vs. wrong, but to who will keep giving them money.
They seem to overlook alimony as well.

R

Reactions: Redmanss
As cool as it might be to be doing a semi-hot teacher, just pause to imagine how batshit crazy she must be? Enough that a horny teenage boy would turn her in and ruin the ride... that must be pretty nuts.

As cool as it might be to be doing a semi-hot teacher, just pause to imagine how batshit crazy she must be? Enough that a horny teenage boy would turn her in and ruin the ride... that must be pretty nuts.
I misread this at first, thought it said "and ruin the hide!!!"

Reactions: Frankly