• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parkland Student Experiences 2A, 3rd Degree Horseshit Grilling by School Po-po Thereafter

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Shit like this continues to amaze me. Officers refused to go in on an active shooter, and yet they find out that a student, who has been vocally supportive of 2A and similarly loudly incensed at the pusillanimous police reaction, learns about weapons with his father at the range. So, they haul him in and badger and berate him with 3rd degree Gestapo tactics. Fucking idiots. At least someone with a name like Kashuv might realize the importance of 2A in the light of past historical issues.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire

I erased a long string of profanity directed at the leadership of that PD, because I felt it detracted from a more important observation.

I know it has been said by others and I am not claiming originality. The surveillance state monitors everything on the internet, especially FB and Twitter. They are not doing this to help you, they do not care about you except to control you.

Hopefully someone gets this young man one of those wallet cards that says something like: I'll be glad to answer all your questions as soon as my attorney arrives.

What is he going to sue for? I don’t know if you guys are aware of this, but in today’s society, your rights come 2nd to “public safety “. All these piece of shit have to do is claim they were acting in the interest of protecting the public and they will be let off the hook. I really would love to be wrong on this

What is he going to sue for? I don’t know if you guys are aware of this, but in today’s society, your rights come 2nd to “public safety “. All these piece of shit have to do is claim they were acting in the interest of protecting the public and they will be let off the hook. I really would love to be wrong on this
You are not.

I see that he should have done (at least) two things differently.

-Rather than asking "If" he could record the conversation he should have just begun recording. If they touched him or took the camera he's got real grounds for a suit or even assault charges.

-The moment they stopped him from recording he should have said "Talk to my lawyer, am I free to go thn got up to leave."

Of course thats easy for me to say in retrospect from my home easy chair.

Shit like this continues to amaze me. Officers refused to go in on an active shooter, and yet they find out that a student, who has been vocally supportive of 2A and similarly loudly incensed at the pusillanimous police reaction, learns about weapons with his father at the range. So, they haul him in and badger and berate him with 3rd degree Gestapo tactics. Fucking idiots. At least someone with a name like Kashuv might realize the importance of 2A in the light of past historical issues.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire
Officers did not refuse to enter. Deputies refused to enter.
When the officers arrived, they immediately entered.
Apparently, these assholes were deputies as well.
Apparently, the Broward County Sheriff's office has a lot of issues.

Reactions: maxfly
He should have said, "I will talk to you with my parents present...." and requested they be called and present b4 further questioning.
School has a legal obligation there once that button is pushed.
Then student and parent answer questions as long as respect travels both ways.....
At some point, legal 2a people have to be firm but polite, as well as respectful, and stand up each time...
And my brothers in blue should do their job professionally and respectfully. And document, document, document...

These officers are not "the enemy", they are people just like you, doing a job that has become much more difficult that it was when I started 37 years ago.
If you treat them like "the enemy", well...
If they treat you like "the enemy", thinking adults can solve those problems, professionally....

Last edited:
Reactions: oneshot86
I would have told them fuck you...now you can call my parents.

Yep. I wonder if he has recourse. If it was my kid, I'd sue their asses. That's bullshit. My dad used to take me out of school to go hunting and shooting and the teachers bitched (about missing class) but couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't the only one either. Nobody gave me shit about owning firearms and being an 8-9-10yo, whatever. I've done homework in the field more than once too.

Shit today is just getting out of hand. Father gives a shit and that earns his son a verbal rape by authority figures (whoever/whatever they were).

Reactions: W54/XM-388

My bad on the lack of distinction. There is one, obviously.

Under many past SCOTUS rulings LEO has no legal obligation to protect anyone individual. I am not talking morally.
Think about that for a moment. When seconds count police are just minutes away.....
..... And they dont have to do shit when they show up.
While that sounds nuts and on a level it is, it is obvious that LEO can not save and/or protect everyone. You are responsible for yourself. I wish more would realize this. Arming willing teachers is not so crazy when you grasp this fact.

On to the student. First, dont post shit on main stream social media. This forum is a social outlet and we all post stuff but 99% of the time we are like minded.
Most here seem older with grown kids so this might be a waste of my breath. When your raising your kids they need to know who is in authority and the hierarchy of authority. With that i mean, treat adults with respect. School employees with a touch more (including janitors and cooks). LEO may be one more step up. BUT the top of the food chain is ME and I will deal with any shit those below me deal to you (my child). At least until the age of 18. Knowing that I had my child's back really helped her.
My point is he should have definitely said "call my parents". Tough to judge a kid who just discovered freedom though. Learned some valuable lessons in a short time, freedom one day, government oppression the next.

The linked article talks about him being called out by other students who were upset by his post. The whole "See something, say something." campaign they are pushing now is nothing short of an attempt at turning people into good little snitches for the state. Furthermore, it's an utter crock that this kid can be hassled like this for partaking in a completely legal and wholesome activity simply because some people were "upset" by it.

Reactions: Velocity Chad
He should have said, "I will talk to you with my parents present...." and requested they be called and present b4 further questioning.
School has a legal obligation there once that button is pushed.
Then student and parent answer questions as long as respect travels both ways.....
At some point, legal 2a people have to be firm but polite, as well as respectful, and stand up each time...
And my brothers in blue should do their job professionally and respectfully. And document, document, document...

These officers are not "the enemy", they are people just like you, doing a job that has become much more difficult that it was when I started 37 years ago.
If you treat them like "the enemy", well...
If they treat you like "the enemy", thinking adults can solve those problems, professionally....
I am wondering the age of the student, I didn't see it (may have glanced over it).
The parents should definitely have been present, of course, the discussion would have been different.
This was not a Law Enforcement issue, this was a school admin issue at the most, and I disagree that it was even that.
This was no ones business as he did not make or insinuate any threat.

If this kid is a minor and was questioned by police without calling his parents/guardian there should be trouble.
Aren't there laws on that?
I told both of my children to not discuss anything with a school official or resource officer without calling me first.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Florida seems to be going downhill fast, or at least that area.
Can't do anything about some actual crazy idiot
But no problem freaking out about everybody else.

However all being said and done, it's just another good reason to NOT use this social media stuff, nothing is private on there even if you think you have set it to be private. Use direct one to one communications with your friends & relatives, and privacy respecting services that you pay for.

Show me a probable cause statement . Kid made zero threatening statements to warrant an interview . He was not in trouble yet not free to leave eauals false imprisonment without any probable cause . Interviewed by police without a parent present or parent notified . This aint a fight in school , this is criminal harassment .
A good lawyer will squeeze this for a serious settlement . Broward will be hiring two school resource officers and a Deputy after this .
A guidance couselor could have pulled this interview off like this but not law enforcement .

All I hear in my head is NWA singing

Fuck the police comin straight from the underground......

I give all I have to supporting the thin blue line but the beurocrats making the decisions make it increasingly difficult for the rank and file to do their job. It’s possible that they actually enjoyed doing this. It’s also possible they went home took showers and drank themselves to sleep because they felt dirty.

We are so far gone there is no coming back. The America we all love is dead.

Reactions: deersniper
Show me a probable cause statement . Kid made zero threatening statements to warrant an interview . He was not in trouble yet not free to leave eauals false imprisonment without any probable cause . Interviewed by police without a parent present or parent notified . This aint a fight in school , this is criminal harassment .
A good lawyer will squeeze this for a serious settlement . Broward will be hiring two school resource officers and a Deputy after this .
A guidance couselor could have pulled this interview off like this but not law enforcement .
At no time did I say there was any legal precedent for subversion of this kid’s rights. To expand on my statement: the law, civil rights and the constitution are all null and void in the eyes of the mob when it comes to the ostensible protection of the public. This has been slowly introduced and accepted by many to the point that people won’t even fight back. The patriot act is probably the biggest example. Also, remember the Boston marathon bombing where masshole PD declared a pseudo martial law to catch 2 fucking guys and people applauded their hard work instead of saying “what the fuck?”. All in the name of doing what needs to be done for the fucking greater good.

I really hope this kid is able to pony up some good counsel to slap the shit out of these scumbags and maybe set a precedent in the right for once. However, these pieces of shit are going to just hide behind the greater good clause, and they will have plenty of advocacy from ultra radical leftists

At no time did I say there was any legal precedent for subversion of this kid’s rights. To expand on my statement: the law, civil rights and the constitution are all null and void in the eyes of the mob when it comes to the ostensible protection of the public. This has been slowly introduced and accepted by many to the point that people won’t even fight back. The patriot act is probably the biggest example. Also, remember the Boston marathon bombing where masshole PD declared a pseudo martial law to catch 2 fucking guys and people applauded their hard work instead of saying “what the fuck?”. All in the name of doing what needs to be done for the fucking greater good.

I really hope this kid is able to pony up some good counsel to slap the shit out of these scumbags and maybe set a precedent in the right for once. However, these pieces of shit are going to just hide behind the greater good clause, and they will have plenty of advocacy from ultra radical leftists
If you hear the words it’s for the sake of the children and in the interest of national security coming from a politician, your rights are being shit on. Guaranteed.

Btw, where is the fucking NRA in this? They should be throwing in endless support for this kid. What am I getting for my 35$ besides a fucking made in China hat or bag? Hey Wayne, put up or shut the fuck up

If you hear the words it’s for the sake of the children and in the interest of national security coming from a politician, your rights are being shit on. Guaranteed.
Yes, read my satirical post about sawing a yeti in half. That whole “children” banality makes me nauseous. First time I really noticed that shit was from that tardive dyskinetic pos Nancy pelosi over 10 years ago. Children are a weapon

Last edited:
Yes, read my satirical post about sawing a yeti in half. That whole “children” banality makes me nauseous. First time I really noticed that shit was from that tardive dyskenetic pos Nancy pelosi over 10 years ago. Children are a weapon
She learned from hitler

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Echoes of the drumbeat of war out yonder do sound to be getting closet IMO. Unfortunately possibly the first on our shores since the last Yankee aggression.

Where's the other side defending this action?
They had reasonable suspicion/probable cause so it's all good. A little discomfort delay in his day get over it. They were doing their job. It's called Pro Active Policing. It prevents crimes. It's just a small infringement on your liberties. And lastly. You all are just a bunch of cop haters.

Echoes of the drumbeat of war out yonder do sound to be getting closet IMO. Unfortunately possibly the first on our shores since the last Yankee aggression.

Likely not, as over 50% of the population will support this kind of police in the school thing. And that number grows as msm wins the propaganda war.

Snipershide is the new soldier of fortune magazine in journalism today, along with other boards, attempting to tell the truth.
Our numbers need to grow.

If anyone should be chastising these assholes it should be other police officers. It’s guys like this to give the good guys a bad name and cause generalization

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

I'd think they'd have advocacy from many of those on the right side too - the "Law and Order" folks who blindly yet enthusiastically support everything our government and law enforcement do, regardless of how much of an infringement and affront it is to us/them (see your Boston example above).

......and I'm no lefty.......

Reactions: deersniper
Cops are people and they are going to make mistakes just like the rest of us. I support LEO as my dad was a cop and it’s a hard thankless job. That said, the school and the cops were way off base for this one as anyone with a grain of common sense would have called the parents first. This was clear cut harassment and both the school and the cops should be called out for it? the 1A is a two way street. If they want to post all of their morally corrupt bullshit on social media then the 2A plays as well. I may not like it but it is their constitutional right to do so and I do not condone censorship of this kids right to do it as well. If the kid made threatening comments or intent, then call his parents and put him in a room for questioning with his parents with representation. Don’t think that was a chickenshit move........your not being honest with yourself?

Don't take my disgust at thi as a shot at you . And I hear you about the paly book . We are still playing by the rules as the Left does as it fuckin pleases . This incident is no exception .

Don't take my disgust at thi as a shot at you . And I hear you about the paly book . We are still playing by the rules as the Left does as it fuckin pleases . This incident is no exception .
You inspired me to elaborate with greater detail and examples, that's all. At no time did I think you were taking a shot at or challenging me at all.

They certainly aren't friends. Are all interviews antagonistical? Particularly, when a crime hasn't occurred?

Legal term is adversarial, not antagonistic, the whole legal system from 1776 is adversarial in design.

An officer investigating or interviewing to see if a crime has been committed is an investigator.
An officer investigating or interviewing if a crime has been committed is technically an adversary to the guilty, an investigator to the innocent.

Antagonist per Webster's is not the above.

And depending on whether you are the butthurt husband or wife, the other spouse may qualify under Webster's but the antagonist probably doesn't think that of themselves until certain criteria are met.

My previous post does not indicate I in any way support those police actions.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
This is reason 407 that I am going to be homeschooling my kids....

Not gonna send them to liberal indoctrination camps, and have them questioned by the gestapo when they dare think outside the party narrative

Reactions: j-huskey
This is reason 407 that I am going to be homeschooling my kids....

Not gonna send them to liberal indoctrination camps, and have them questioned by the gestapo when they dare think outside the party narrative

thats why I decided not to go into teaching. Id have to tell the kids the truth and that would get me canned if nt arrested.

They are growing, the other side will be extinguished as sure as the sun comes up in the east when the time comes.

Likely not, as over 50% of the population will support this kind of police in the school thing. And that number grows as msm wins the propaganda war.

Snipershide is the new soldier of fortune magazine in journalism today, along with other boards, attempting to tell the truth.
Our numbers need to grow.

Reactions: oneshot86
I have no respect for scum who abuse authority. These guys should be prosecuted criminally and civilly.
Lol the badge brigade and badge bunnys will be along shortly to say all LE should be respected and treated nicely

And of course the ACLU is silent and nowhere to be found for this issue. Hope this kid gets a settlement that makes every other PD think hard before trying stuff like that.
Why would they give a fuck that taxpayers get to pay for their fuck up? Settlements should come from police pension funds. Give the "good guys" a reason to police their own. They know who the shit birds are.

Bullshit. They were over the line, and those like you who refuse to acknowledge this and defend them only feed the perception that law enforcement will protect their own at all costs, and therefore none can be trusted. You are your own worst enemy, the kind that make it hard to teach my kids.

Here we had an officer who was drunk on duty strike and kill a motorcyclist. Favors given to make sure the draw was inadmissible. Union stood behind him. Later on evidence was "disappeared" from the evidence room. It took a second DUI incident on parole and a huge backlash for the union to withdraw support. Throughout it was clear he was guilty as hell but protected.

When you act like the enemy, you ARE the enemy. And if you defend those practices, you too are the enemy. The only thing worse than bad law enforcement is those who institutionalize such bad behavior by refusing to cleanse their own ranks.

I too agree,,,, but.... it goes without saying that it applies in ALL ranks, files, churches, groups, etc. Not just LEO's, but muslims gotta police the fanatics just as much.

And we all are Our Brother's Keeper, right? If somebody is crossing the line,,, ANYWHERE, they need to be called out on it. Never mind the p/c crap. Time to get back to calling a spade a shovel.

Reactions: spaniel