• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parma Practical Precision match (Idaho)

olympian

High Master
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
Idaho
A steel match will be held on 15 May at the Parma Rod & Gun Club in Parma, Idaho. This match developed recently to provide shooters in the area (or outside the area) with more and regular practical precision/tactical shooting opportunities. We intend to have monthly matches and will schedule them accordingly.

Matches are now planned for:

9 July (Saturday)
21 August (Sunday)
11 September (Sunday)

Most targets are steel/reactive steel and the match is run with a format similar to the NCPPRC steel match. <span style="font-weight: bold">This is an individual event, not a team event.</span>

Entry is $10.00.
8mm and smaller calibers; maximum velocity 3100fps.

For questions/details contact Shane Parker at [email protected] or send me a PM.

Parma Rod and Gun

Re: Parma Practical Precision match (Idaho) - May

Round count?

I'm going to have to miss this one.
The Mile Shoot is the day before and 2 days in a row, I can't do.

I'm all in for June though.

The 14th and 15th of may is New Mexico. I hpoe June is not on the same weekend as the Oregon match 11th and 12th. If it ends up that way I'll have to wait til July.

I suggest shooters bring 65 rounds. The COP is not finalized and all participant are unlikely to get off all rounds in all stages.

There is always the possibility of developing the desire to go back after the match and run through a stage or two as well.

As for June, the MGM Fe Man does not leave much available.

If you post your dates on the <span style="font-weight: bold">"2011 Match DATES and Results"</span> thread, more guys are likely to see it and attend.

I won't be able to make the May match, but look forward to shooting in the others.

Cheers,

DC

Sounds like a good shoot. Hope to make it....
Thanks for the information....

This month is bad for us with Kettle Falls this weekend but we'd sure be interested for future months. If/when a course of fire is available I'd be interested in seeing it. An AAR on this month's match would be great too.

could be rain tomorrow,
should be ok with the roof/cover

I'm a no go for this one
See ya in June

Dates have been added for matches and we are working on October to December dates.

9 July (Saturday)
21 August (Sunday)
11 September (Sunday)

We now have more and better targets now so there are more and better stages being added.

Thanks!

Shane

RGraff,

I sent you a PM regarding the COF. If anyone has questions, let me know.

Shane