• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Parting Out MPA Build

PRSHallowell

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2018
Hey all! Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am pulling out of the PRS game for a while. So I am parting out my 6mm Creedmoor MPA build. Build list and prices are listed below! Pics upon requests.

Rifle Setup:
Sig Sauer Tango4 6-24x50mm1$500
ADM AD-RECON Mount1$150
Criterion 26" MTU 6mm Creedmoor Barel1$350(<300 rnds on barrel)
ARC Nucleus Gen1.1 Action1SOLD
MPA BA ESR Chassis (Guncandy Cobalt)1SOLD
TriggerTech Diamond (Gold Series Limited Edition)1SOLD
MDT AICS Short Action Mags2SOLD

I will update this as things go or if someone wants to buy the whole rifle flat out.

Thank you,
Mike

Last edited:
The Tango4 - is it MOA, Dev-L MOA, MRAD, or Dev-L MRAD? Condition of the scope? How many rounds has it seen? Thanks.

The Tango4 - is it MOA, Dev-L MOA, MRAD, or Dev-L MRAD? Condition of the scope? How many rounds has it seen? Thanks.
Tango4 is Mil Mil and the Dev-L MRAD. Rattlecanned to match the Gold Triggertech but in great condition. Maybe 500 rounds, once mounted in the ADM mount it hasn't been moved. Has a Vortex 3" sunshade as well.

Scope1.jpg
Scope2.jpg