• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Parting out of 300 win (proof, AI AX, Nightforce, Badger, etc)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, looking to part out everything on this build because at the end of the day I only need the action for a long range hunting rifle I'm building (switching calibers or I would just leave it 300 win). If you want to buy it complete as it sits then I can offer you a deal on that too and I'll just buy a replacement action. In that case, it will ship to your FFL from my buddy's FFL so no need to worry about whether yours accepts from an individual.

1) AI AX Post-14 chassis for R700 LA and clones. Standard 300 win mag well and will come with one magazine, SAP 2 round holder and pic rail section for bipod. Just krylon on there so should be removable if you want it back to original (OD skins) - $1,350 shipped

2) Proof Sendero CF 1:9.4 twist pre-fit with barrel nut, 200 round down the pipe, 24" thread 5/8x24 and will come with a 419 sidewinder (it's rockset on there so I'm not removing it but you can if you want). I know it's setup on the Nucleus so I would imagine it'll work with anything that shares the same action threads (not sure what they are off the top of my head). - These run around $1,000-1,100 new. Asking $800 shipped with the brake included

3) Nightforce NX8 4-32 mil/mil with Mil-XT reticle. Again, painted but that can be removed. Scope was painted from being new so it should be in good condition under there. Comes with caps, no box. - $1,600 shipped or $1,800 shipped with the Badger Condition 1 mount

4) Atlas V8 bipod. - SOLD

96B8EA79-759F-4FAE-8FEB-2E3EE69600FF.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    Bipod is sold, other stuff is still up for grabs. Prices lowered on remaining items in original ad.