• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parts for the Howa 1500

Irish John

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2004
Can anyone point me to a maker of an extended magazine system which will fit the Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard?

Re: Parts for the Howa 1500

Roedale Precision,
he's a member here too
wink.gif

Pete

Pete, I need a steel one piece 20 moa base for a Howa long action. Can you make this happen and if so, what is the damage? PM me when possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ICANHITHIMMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can use any rem700 LA on a HOWA 1500 action </div></div>

negative

Or at least not according to Glen Seekings, the Nightforce sales rep, or the guys at Badger Ordinance. Short action yes, long action no.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ICANHITHIMMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can use any rem700 LA on a HOWA 1500 action </div></div>
The Howa has the same top end (bases) as a Rem 700, but not the bottom end (action footprint/magazines).