• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Arms rifle

banshee sws

Tennessee Pusher
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2002
Colorado
www.thepracticalrifleman.com
old action , refreshed by Jered Joplin et al . ..

m700 action, pre alpha serial,
trued, sako extractor installed, 8-40 screws, Broughton 5.5 contour 18.5" barrel, threaded for AAC scar H-SD can, mcmillan a1-3, with edge technology, pillar bedded and cerakoted by PAI, knob had already been done by KMW

Leupold mk4 m1, 4.5-14x50, Seekins rings , EGW 25 moa base

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

my living room, which we call the New York room, due to the NYC skyline mural in the background - kiddies love it

Re: Patriot Arms rifle

That is one clean rifle. Lovin the wall too! You have any grouping photos?

weight is approximately 11 pounds

i have some grouping pictures

will post later ,

thanks for the comments - this is my version of the IBA xm-3 rifle - except i like mine better
smile.gif

no use for night vision, so i left off the NV rail;
and they used steel components where i used aluminum base/rings, factory bdl metal

i went AAC can, they use surefire

for those of you who have not tried the a1-3, if you like the m40/htg stocks you will LOVE the A1-3 ,

bees knees - no regrets

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: banshee sws</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
my living room, which we call the New York room, due to the NYC skyline mural in the background - kiddies love it

</div></div>

dude I wondered what the hell that was!!

and nice rifle. everytime I see someone post a pic of their new rifle fitted with a can, I get very impatient about mine!!

Nice rifle! I thought APA (PAI) no longer used Cerakote?

old action , refreshed by Jered Joplin et al . ..

Not to distract form your post, but you must be an attorney. The only time ive seen et al used is in lawsuits! Nice rifle by the way.

i am not sure whether its cera kote or what - i am assuming cerakote but ?

Jered painted it is all i know , lol !

and not an attorney , just shorter to say et al, than jered and all the guys , ha!

Could you elaborate on the edge technology for this particular stock?
Thanks

the edge version of the stock is just talking about the weight. McMillan offers Sniper fill, and a edge is just a lighter weight fill

The more I see this stock, and mess around with one, the more and more I get to like it. Nice stick and I am sure it's a shooter if it came from APA

yeah what deadly said - the EDGE is a graphite cloth i guess, that McMillan uses to make the stock as light as possible and still super strong -

a tip here , when you order a mcmillan stock with the EDGE they place pillars in it as part of the price; so you get a pillared stock for the same money

its flipping light ; as in i can one hand that rifle straight out for about 30 secs or so no trouble at all

thanks all