• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Arms

tansinator

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
I picked up a rifle built by Jered and the guys at American Precision this week. Long story short, I got to shoot it yesterday. I took my dad with me. He doesn't have alot of time behind rifles. I took a few shots and sighted her in. Then I let him shoot. First shot, dead center. Second shot, he turned to me and said. "I must have missed the whole damn target". I said,"Why did you flinch?" He said, "I don't think so". That's when I knew the second bullet went into the same hole. I did make him shoot it again. The hole did get a little bigger, not much. Granted this was only at 50 yards, there was no load development, that comes next.

Thanks Jered for another quality build.

Eddie

Re: Patriot Arms

Yeah, those Patriot rifles suck...my 4th one should be done this month
grin.gif

Jered and Dave build some great rifles

i am very happy with my Patriot guns, ive had a few over the years all have been hammers

you wont find a better group of guys to build your next gun

Good to hear you got a shooter. Just make sure you keep shooting it and don't let it rot in a safe somewhere.

The only problem you have with that rifle is.....keeping it away from your dad!!