• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

patriot cases

just wondering if anyone uses patriot cases?? the pre-cut version .
I use them. I've using the upgraded laser etched version of their inserts now though. In full disclosure, I'm sponsored by Patriot Cases after begging Brack for a months when he first started his own company.

Reactions: jordan0317
just wondering if anyone uses patriot cases?? the pre-cut version .
Have one, but the custom cut.....at some point foam is foam. Regardless, the case is bombproof, seals up nice, and will take anything the airlines or the back of my truck can throw at it. On top of it all, Brack is a great guy, supports the sport and is a man of his word. A great product, a great company to support.

ZY

thanks for replying ! so hows the precut version?
It's dense. The laser etched is even more so. I'm not a fan of pre-cut only because I want the cut to follow the actual dimensions of my gear. My husband has the pre-cut and loves it though for the versatility. They're solid regardless. I haven't had a rifle shift zero while traveling, and that's on bouncy roads and airlines. Brack supports a lot of shooting sports, so his products have quite a solid following as well.

I have one. I was a little turned off in dealing with him on the custom cut. Experience started by me telling him what I was looking for and getting a price and then I told him that sounded fine and I had a $200 cert I won at a match then he raised the price $30 so I guess it was meant to be a $170 cert. I still thought it an ok price so I went ahead with it. Had a little back and forth with it not fitting at first but he did make it right and got me squared away with the fit.

This was a couple years ago so hopefully things are better. With that said the foam he uses and the skb cases are top notch. I've been using it all along with great results.

Unfortunately, my experiences with patriot cases have little to be desired. My first experience was I pulled a 200.00 off certificate for a custom case and when I called to redeem it, two months after the match he said it was "expired". At the time I wasn't mad because I thought maybe I missed some writing or something on the certificate.

A couple months ago I bought a pre-cut because I had a match coming up and I switched chassis and figured it would be a quick solution until I could order a full custom case. (I originally had planned on buying 3 customs) Im not one to complain or get mad about trivial things but what I received was pure bullshit, the insert was nothing like what was pictured on the site. When I called him about it his suggestion was just to cut out everything that was supposed to already laser-cut, his attitude was basically he couldn't be bothered with my call.

Needless to say I won't be buying anything from him again.

I have a patriot set up laser cut for three gun. Works great solid performer. I had a great experience dealing with them.