• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Valley Arms - Best kept secret in the East?

G

6x47ScottyDXSergeant
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
230 posts this site
Patriot Valley Arms -Best kept secret in the East?
08/10/2015

You guys know Josh Kunz of Patriot Valley Arms, right? When he's not busy running matches, or shooting matches, or using his Aerospace Engineering background to design amazing bullets:

precisionrifleblog.com/2015/07/29/flat-line-bullets

...he spends his time building fantastic rifles! I got to know Josh a bit while he came out to shoot the last two Sniper's Hide Cups, and he recently chambered up a couple rifles for me. I had to post something here because his work is just impeccable, his turn-around time was shockingly fast, and BOTH of the rifles he built for me are absolute tack-drivers!

The first one he did for me was a Defiance action with a Hawke Hill barrel.

IMG_2171_zpsohi5mmm3.jpg

This was the first load I tried in this rifle(!!!):

1photo_zpsmz4bwl63.jpg

Then he built another for me on a Bighorn action:

IMG_2168_zpsa6v8hik5.jpg

After two sighters to get a good zero, this is shots #3,4, and 5 through the barrel on the Bighorn!:

photo_zps7ndsayk6.jpg

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with Josh's work, and I recommend him to everyone I know. If you want an outstanding build, enjoy nice quick turn-around time, and like to support guys who are out there shooting every chance they get, and who give back to the community, then give Josh a call! Check him out on Facebook, or find Patriot Valley Arms here:

patriotvalleyarms.com

DSC00298_zps08v6wfsj.jpg

Rate now:
Jake65mmXSergeant
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
495 posts this site
Re: Patriot Valley Arms -Best kept secret in the East?
08/10/2015 Last edited 08/11/2015 by Jake65mm

Josh is a great guy and brings a lot to the precision world. I have had a few dealings with him, he is a stand up guy. Not to mention he just got a TL1 Haas and is now CNC chambering!
Rate now:
pell1203XGunny Sergeant
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
561 posts this site
08/11/2015

eek.gif
Damn! The bolt is on the wrong side!
banghead.gif
wink.gif

Rate now:
bohemr13
bohemr13.jpg

X96 MONTHS
Premium Member
First Sergeant
Rating: 3.6/5 this site
7821 posts this site
08/11/2015

That's very kind, Scott. Thank you!

Your Dashers are great rifles, I'm looking forward to more feedback as you get brass fireformed and more load development work done.

Rate now:

6x47ScottyDXSergeant
230 posts this site
08/11/2015
(1 vote)

bohemr13 wrote:

Your Dashers are great rifles, I'm looking forward to more feedback as you get brass fireformed and more load development work done.​

No Sir, THANK YOU!!!

I did a little more load development this morning with fire formed brass. I'm getting closer and closer to the elusive "one-holer" !!!
biggrin.gif

IMG_2178_zpsdtmbwel3.jpg

The rifle also showed me a vertical spread of less than 1" at 850yds today! Imagine the smile on my face after seeing that! I'm getting to the point now where I think I'm the one holding this rifle back. It seems to be perfectly willing to out-perform my own personal shooting ability.

Rate now:
bohemr13
bohemr13.jpg

X96 MONTHS
Premium Member
First Sergeant
7821 posts this site
08/11/2015
(1 vote)

6x47ScottyD wrote:
bohemr13 wrote:

Your Dashers are great rifles, I'm looking forward to more feedback as you get brass fireformed and more load development work done.​

No Sir, THANK YOU!!!

I did a little more load development this morning with fire formed brass. I'm getting closer and closer to the elusive "one-holer" !!!
biggrin.gif

The rifle also showed me a vertical spread of less than 1" at 850yds today! Imagine the smile on my face after seeing that! I'm getting to the point now where I think I'm the one holding this rifle back. It seems to be perfectly willing to out-perform my own personal shooting ability.​
Wow, that is indeed good shooting! I'm a little jealous I sold you that barrel LOL

Rate now:
devildogccieX85 MONTHS
Premium Member
Private
Rating: 0.0/5 this site
11 posts this site
08/11/2015

I couldn't agree more. Over the past few years, Josh has built two precision rifles for me, and completed a re-barrel / bedding job for a third precision rifle. His work is outstanding, and he is a pleasure to work with. He's responsive (a trait that is all too uncommon today), professional, and a clear communicator. You'll know exactly what you're getting with little left to chance. He can and will build your rifle to your specifications, but also willingly makes suggestions on caliber, actions, barrel length, contours, and finishing. These suggestions aren't simply ways to increase your spend, but are actually practical suggestions based on real value, and improved results. As Josh is also an outstanding shooter, he can personally relate to your quest for precision and does everything possible to bring out the best in the final result. His expectations of himself will meet or exceed your expectations. Look on his Facebook page and you'll see several 200 yard one-hole groups from my rifles. If you're a good shot, Josh's rifles will make you Great.

Rate now:
ScottnotianX25 MONTHS
Premium Member
Fecal Mixer
Rating: 2.4/5 this site
1438 posts this site
08/11/2015

I totally resent this thread. Josh is already busy and I want him available for my next build.

There aren't many builders who answer the question "how do you know that" with "I used to design military and civilian aircraft".

Go look up his name Bohem on the old Hide. Dudes forgotten more about gunsmithing and reloading than most will ever learn.

His dad brews awesome ale as well...
Rate now:
Killswitchengage
Killswitchengage.jpg

XFirst Sergeant
Rating: 3.9/5 this site
2852 posts this site
08/11/2015

Chinook still sucks tho...

Rate now:
ScottnotianX25 MONTHS
Premium Member
Fecal Mixer
Rating: 2.4/5 this site
1438 posts this site
08/11/2015

Lemme guess, you've fenagled a Chinook Humbler...

:)

---------------------------------------------
--- Killswitchengage wrote:

Chinook still sucks tho...

---------------------------------------------

Rate now:
bohemr13
bohemr13.jpg

X96 MONTHS
Premium Member
First Sergeant
7821 posts this site
08/12/2015

Killswitchengage wrote:

Chinook still sucks tho...​
LOL i forgot all about that kid...

Rate now:
Killswitchengage
Killswitchengage.jpg

XFirst Sergeant
Rating: 3.9/5 this site
2852 posts this site
08/12/2015

Seems like that's been forever ago doesn't it....lol

Josh gets a plug from me for not only his work but his dedication to the industry and sport.

Rate now:
fargo007XFirst Sergeant
1093 posts this site
08/12/2015

That's where all my barrel work gets done.

We are starting to see his guns come through our courses and every one has been a fantastic shooter.

Yes, he is accomplished on the competition circuit and even serves as an MD, so he knows what a gun in that game needs to be able to do.

Rate now:

ReardenMetalXCorporal
Rating: 2.8/5 this site
80 posts this site
08/12/2015

I agree with ScottNotion, I wish Josh the best in having many years of "barely keeping the lights on", so selfishly I don't have to wait.
biggrin.gif
excited.gif
biggrin.gif

You guys can beat me up in an alley somewhere, but yes, I have been telling Josh he needs to raise his prices....if you are not simply doing what everyone else is doing, why charge the same? It is amazing how accurately measuring, cutting a few threads correctly and tightening a barrel down is challenging for some shops, much less just keeping track of your parts and a moderately accurate timeline.

The real measure of a great gunsmith goes far beyond that, it is no wonder that probably your favorite action manufacturer or gunsmith or ?? has contracted Josh to help them with some engineering problem.

Enough nut-swinging, on to what matters- results(errr-pics)!

Latest Build
Here is the end where the pointy things come out of:

9k=

Rate now:
ReardenMetalXCorporal
80 posts this site
08/12/2015

that keeps the vertical to this sort of thing at 1000yds when I was checking my zero at distance...

Z

Rate now:
ReardenMetalXCorporal
80 posts this site
08/12/2015 Last edited 08/12/2015 by ReardenMetal

And here is the end I get to play with:

sorry for the multi-post, Scout size limit-unless I am missing a workaround?

2Q==

Rate now:
DavidCarricoXPrivate
2 posts this site
08/12/2015

I'm compelled to jump in here with another HUGE shout out to Josh at Patriot Valley Arms. He handled every aspect of my last project (Specs below). Josh was a source of immense knowledge and guidance through the process. Super friendly and the end result impeccable. My rifle is basically boring to shoot at 850 yards, total tack driver. My next challenge is finding a longer range to stretch her legs.

In addition to his top-notch rifle build skills, he also has a great deal of knowledge around the application-side of shooting. He ensured the build was based on my specific preferences/needs. It was a joy to work through the process with him here. Specifically in his recommendation for 6.5 Creed (I would have never tried it otherwise), and Steiner glass, which I will always seek out from now forward. Did you know Josh helped develop a reticle for Steiner all by himself? Who does that?? Absolute expert - builds, shooting, ballistics. Great dude and patriot.
  • Bighorn Tactical S/A
  • Hawk Hill 1:8 23" Medium Palma contour in 6.5 Creedmoor
  • Timney 510-U
  • APA Lil Bastard (check out the timing & contouring work in the pic...monolithic)
  • Manners T4A
  • American Rifle rings
  • Steiner 5-25 MSR

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":" photo 10922606_10152708275053983_7470742765316426919_n.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i61.photobucket.com\/albums\/h75\/davidcarrico\/10922606_10152708275053983_7470742765316426919_n.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Rate now:
loudandproudIII
loudandproudIII.jpg

XGunny Sergeant
Rating: 3.4/5 this site
748 posts this site
08/12/2015
(1 vote)

I met Josh at the Mason Dixon Sniper Series... he whoops up on all of us pretty good haha. Not only is he a good smith, but he's a good shot.

He is a mechanical engineer as well, and when he talks technical, it is clear that he does his research and knows his shit and isn't one of those guys spewing out mumbo jumbo bullshit to make himself sound smart.

A lot of guys can rattle off facts, few understand why.

Rate now:
WISLUGGOXSergeant
201 posts this site
08/12/2015

I haven't had the chance to purchase any of his complete rifles but he is excellent with communication. Just seems like an all around good guy who is incredibly competent with machining.

Rate now:
30CalCowXSergeant
479 posts this site
08/12/2015

I think I actually met Josh at random shooting at New Holland Rifle club one day when we was test firing some built rifles. Was a great guy to talk to and when I was getting some strange marks on my 300wm brass that looked like incipient case head separation he was nice enough to take a few piece back to his place to check them over in more detail as he was skeptical. He gave me his number and told me to call him in another day and he'd give me let me know what he found out. Really nice of him to do versus letting me throw away perfectly good brass.

No longer in the state but really hope to run into the guy again. He was a pleasure to talk to and shoot with.

Rate now:
sandwarriorXFirst Sergeant
4455 posts this site
08/13/2015

I've had a great relationship with Josh since he started the "Caliber Choices" (and why) thread on the old hide. A ton of great information there. I've been hoping to send some work his way, but finances keep dragging me down out here.

Looking forward to getting something done soon. Those are some awesome groups!

Rate now:

jbailey1XFirst Sergeant
Rating: 3.3/5 this site
1651 posts this site
08/16/2015

6x47ScottyD wrote:

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with Josh's work, and I recommend him to everyone I know. If you want an outstanding build, enjoy nice quick turn-around time, and like to support guys who are out there shooting every chance they get, and who give back to the community, then give Josh a call! Check him out on Facebook, or find Patriot Valley Arms here:

patriotvalleyarms.com

DSC00298_zps08v6wfsj.jpg

Yes, I could not agree more with these comments. Josh recently built me a nearly identical 6x47L on a Big Horn and it also shots bugholes. Josh can do many chambers, but he is a real master of the 6x47L. Anyone looking to build one, do yourself a favor and at least speak with Josh - he has every dimension of that cartridge down perfectly. He also does a mighty fine 6.5CM.
Rate now:
MikelteeeXSergeant
431 posts this site
08/17/2015 Last edited 08/17/2015 by Mikelteee

I am intrigued but don't do Facebook. I guess with a reputation like his, you don't need a website. I really don't need another rifle, but I find it hard to sleep at night since I read Franks 6.5 article. The 6.5x47 is what I want... Scratch that... NEED to fill the void. Maybe it's for the best that I can't browse any of his info as the wait is probably around the building. Maybe I'll get lucky and see something in the exchange one of these days.
Rate now:
roboto1138XSergeant
271 posts this site
08/18/2015

Josh Kunz is a real gun NERD, not just a run of the mill gun plumber..... He has built 2 guns for me and has a third in the works right now.

My current Patriot Valley Arms rifle is a .260REM built on a Big Horn with a Hawk Hill Customs barrel at 23". It is a one shooter when I am doing my part. When I first took it out after getting it sighted in, I took it out to 635yds at the range. I was getting upset when I didn't see the 3" center swinger in the 1/4" IPSC moving. I check my math, my scope...... luckily the guy next to me had had a similar problem and verified that the swinger was broke out of the center and I had just laced 5 shots through the center into the dirt behind it. He was shooting a Patriot Valley Rifle also.

Josh lives down the road from me and has recently tooled up with a new HAAS CNC Lathe. He is an experienced long range shooter, this paired with his knowledge, attention to detail, and craftmanship allows him to produce an incredible rifle.

I would refer him to anyone, even if he is a NERD.

Rate now:
SPAK7XFirst Sergeant
1772 posts this site
08/19/2015

Aw crap..... There goes my lead times and what used to be a secret lol!

All kidding aside, I've said this before but josh puts out a phenomenal product and his customer service/attention to detail is something else. There are details that go into a rifle that most people would never know about until you've spoken with josh. I've had lots of work done by various smiths, but I've come to really appreciate Some of the finer details that josh incorporates with his builds that ive not experienced with other builds. The last two I've had done were a mausigfield and a bighorn plumbed up by Josh and they are both precise in Finish as well as "boringly" accurate.

Josh "knows his stuff" is a severe understatement. Gun nerd, bullet wizard, competitor.... I'm surprised he hasn't figured out a way to launch himself to the moon yet. We're lucky to have him around building hammers and all that he's contributed to the precision rifle community.
Rate now:
ajv35XXXGunny Sergeant
517 posts this site
08/23/2015

Y'all need to post more pics of Josh's work ;)

Rate now:
StrickNien
StrickNien.jpg

XFirst Sergeant
1054 posts this site
08/26/2015

Jushuaw is one hell of a guy no doubt !

He can also load two does into the trunk of a car one armed and lickety split as well.

Definitely one of my most trusted friends when it comes to anything hands down.

Glad to hear all the great reviews for a really good guy !

Rate now:
BoltfluterXFirst Sergeant
2153 posts this site
08/27/2015 Last edited 08/28/2015 by Boltfluter

Spent some time speaking with Josh the other day. His knowledge and expertise in all things mechanical / machining is amazing for such a young man. All of 31 yrs. old. We had a very nice conversation and it is obvious that he is a very modest person considering his credentials. A very rare bird in this trade. I am a very picky person, but I think I have found my personal gunsmith. I can chamber my own barrels but would rather work on my CNC mill anyday. Lol. You are definitely in good hands with Josh.

Regards, Paul

boltfluting.com

Rate now:
supratt96XGunny Sergeant
Rating: 3.5/5 this site
819 posts this site
08/28/2015

I'm Josh's newest fan. He rebarreled my RPR in 3 days. Dropped it off Monday, picked it up Thursday, and the work looks great. All the compliments here for Josh are well founded. He will be getting all my future work.

08/29/2015 Last edited 08/29/2015 by bohemr13
(1 vote)

You guys are very generous with comments, I appreciate the kudos. Thank you, Gentlemen! I was asked for some other pictures to post so I'll see if I can get these migrated into a format that other guys can see:

Here's the muzzle of my 6 Dasher Palma rifle on a Bighorn Arms receiver. The front sight is an RnR Design (Scott Riles) 22mm. Scott is a true gentleman and I'm blessed to call him a friend. The bloop tube is made from an old 30c barrel drop that I bored to fit and extend the sight radius about 2.5" to get the Riles Front and my Warner Rear "talking true" by setting the characteristic length to 35.8". The seam between the barrel and bloop is about 2 sight block widths back from the rear of the block.

Bighorn_Riles22mm_Bloop_small_zpsrjj9fzlr.jpg

Here's the first customer-delivered 224 Temeyok upper and the custom 3-die set. I make the neck size and body sizing die from bar stock, the decapper and bushing are Redding parts for easy availability. The seater is a modified sleeve in the Forster 223 BR Micrometer seater.

224Tem_DiePack_zpsabnsbudz.jpg

And this is the 224 Temeyok. The 77SMK and 82 Berger both run in excess of 3200fps from a 22" upper. This caliber was designed with 2 purposes in mind:

1) Sling the high BC 22c match bullets FAST from an AR15 pattern magazine

2) Provide AR15 varmint hunters with 22-250 performance without switching to a large pattern gun and the extra weight that comes with it.

First%20224%20Temeyok%20Formed%20ammo_zpswulqx7ix.jpg

This is a finished AR15 shank that I ripped out of an uncontoured blank. These are standard delivery items for Patriot Valley Arms, 18" match chambered 223/556 with threads in a 7twist stainless blank for $500

AR15%20barrel%20shank_zpseddo9wcb.jpg

Here's one of the long range AR10's I built for a local customer. This 6.5 Creedmoor is a sub 3/8MOA rifle with factory match loads and it runs up with a bolt gun for speeds. A bit of development work went into the configuration to get reliable feeding, good brass life, proper gas dwell and good accuracy. I think it's pretty much nailed.

Varady%2065Creedmoor_zpsizgup9pu.jpg

This is the first 3 after zeroing the rifle.
Varady_65CM_AR10_zpsxnolsxxn.jpg

Rate now:
bohemr13
bohemr13.jpg

X96 MONTHS
Premium Member
First Sergeant
7821 posts this site
08/29/2015

jbailey1 wrote: Guys,
don't give Josh too much work until he has those 7mm bullets he is designing for his company Flat Line all done! Looking forward to getting those pills into my 7 SAUM
devil.gif
Soon, James! Dan Warner and I are meeting with the Beta tester in the desert outside Las Vegas to do final flight validations on several bullets in mid October. I think you're REALLY going to like the results.

Rate now:

08/29/2015

Here are a few more pics for now, I'm getting "the look" from my much better half. Time to get moving.

This 6.5 Creedmoor is built on a Manners, has a Bartlein 8tw and it's all bolted together in a Surgeon 591. I went through the receiver before coating and "dressed" various corners, edges and other spots that needed some love to slick it up.
watkins%20creedmoor%20aft%20oblique_zpsqzsl7dus.jpg

Here's a group from 200 yards that Kevin sent me after delivery. I'm tempted to contract him for test fire services before delivering any rifle.
Patriot%206.5%20Creedmoor_zpsf9cfk6dp.jpg

Remington 700 replacement barrel, this is a Hawk Hill Custom fresh off my old engine lathe. This was the last barrel I chambered on it before the new lathe arrived.
P5140752_zpssihudrwk.jpg

Muzzle details for a Saker (sp?) suppressor
P5140757_zpsud1f3t5v.jpg

This is the eventuality of the rebarreled 308

bantas%20308%20tang%20coated_zpsbumjaxrc.jpg

The new lathe, just after being "set" by the machine rigger. This has also been referred to as "the other woman" in our house...
TL1%20day%201%20in%20the%20shop_zpseghuphyo.jpg

A few more self explanatory photos

New%206x47%20barrel%20Hawk%20Hill%20237%20Bore%207.9%20twist_zpsy7uiwm7j.gif

completed%20bedding%20mcmillan%20a3%20tenon%20detail_zpsk0yjbkhm.jpg

completed%20bedding%20mcmillan%20a3_zpscx8e7uzs.jpg

I'm an Aerospace Engineer and I love to shoot, especially rifles. The biggest rule in my place of business as an engineering consultant and a rifle builder is that "it's right or it doesn't leave". Sure, everyone will send out something wrong at some point. I strive not to let it out the door but if it happens there won't be a cost back to the customer to fix it.

Rate now:
ajv35XXXGunny Sergeant
517 posts this site
08/29/2015

Keep up the good work Josh! These pics are such a tease

Picked up my new TL3 barreled action from PVA this week. Its a laser. It shot everything I fed it with insane accuracy.

26" Bartlein M24 6.5x47L
Bighorn TL3 DLC receiver / NP3 bolt
XLR Evolution Folding Chassis
Jewel HVR 14oz
Rugged Suppressors 3 port brake
Seekins 1.26" 34MM rings
Vortex Razor GenII 4.5-27x56 EBR2C MRAD

Mfgezb4.jpg

nnk1Ni7.jpg

ZPV65Nw.jpg

DAhF1pJ.jpg

Q1aDrS9.jpg

g86LxBY.jpg

K6PeAQv.jpg

axeltowXSergeant
233 posts this site
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
(1 vote)

Is it me or is that a badger one piece scope mount, installed backwards?
0110110101100101 wrote:
tonyjones1981 wrote:

We need more rifle pics!​
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":" photo IMG_20170116_144220284_HDR_zpsisepkowp.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i266.photobucket.com\/albums\/ii265\/qbateaux\/IMG_20170116_144220284_HDR_zpsisepkowp.jpg"}[/IMG2]​
Rate now:
Dave62677XSergeant
233 posts this site
Yesterday at 1:56 PM

some people does that for better eye relieve space.

Rate now:
PetrovX88 MONTHS
Premium Member
Sergeant
275 posts this site
Yesterday at 11:38 PM

axeltow wrote:
Is it me or is that a badger one piece scope mount, installed backwards?
0110110101100101 wrote:

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":" photo IMG_20170116_144220284_HDR_zpsisepkowp.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i266.photobucket.com\/albums\/ii265\/qbateaux\/IMG_20170116_144220284_HDR_zpsisepkowp.jpg"}[/IMG2]​
not if you are left handed.....

Rate now:
CaneZach
CaneZach.gif

XSergeant
390 posts this site
1:02 AM

Josh, I've been told you might start spinning up DTA barrels. Any truth to this, and if there is, what are you looking at charging?

Rate now:
misterkitXPrivate
34 posts this site
11:01 AM

Josh
Are you making barrels for the large tenon axmc?

Rate now:
bohemr13
bohemr13.jpg

X96 MONTHS
Premium Member
First Sergeant
7821 posts this site
4:04 PM

I've sent the prints for contours off to my barrel suppliers, the first 308/300WM sized blanks are here. I don't have pricing finalized so I'm going to punt on that question.

The 338 blanks are ordered but have not arrived. Same on the pricing for those.

Yes, I can do large tenon AXMC, those just have a longer lead time due to getting the larger shank blanks. Price is +$120 on the standard 27mm shank barrels that are available on the website. Due to the lower running nature I don't stock the large shank barrels so the lead time on those is appx 10 weeks. The blanks used are 31" Rock Creek 5R cut rifled barrels.

As with the regular AI barrels if a customer wants to send in their chassis for documentation I can bring the chassis in, measure it and return it immediately so that their measurements are on file. This way each replacement barrel is cut to min condition instead of "it will always work" condition.

I also have had a Phenomenal experience with Josh Kunz at Patriot Valley Arms. About 2 years ago i reached out to him to have him build me a custom barrel for my RPR. That this shot like a a tack driver (first dive into long range shooting). Now I have a Bighorn TL3 in a McMillan A5, a trainer in .223 being built, and he is rebarreling my GAP10 for me as well.

Attachments

• photo46387.jpg
    photo46387.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 21
  • photo46388.jpg
    photo46388.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 26
  • photo46389.jpg
    photo46389.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 36
  • photo46390.jpg
    photo46390.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 36
  • photo46391.jpg
    photo46391.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 34
  • photo46392.jpg
    photo46392.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 24
  • photo46393.jpg
    photo46393.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 41
  • photo46394.jpg
    photo46394.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26
20170219_122827_zpsbnhu7byq.jpg

20170219_073257_zps5irr0qbk.jpg

Josh does great work!!!!!

Top is my Big Horn

The bottom rifle is my brothers DTA. This is the first DTA barrel from PVA and Josh. He will be adding pricing schedule to the web site soon.

I've ordered a RPR barrel in 6.5 - went for the 20" length as it will tuck nicely under my 18" MI rail and look really good with the Mack Bro's can on it.

Can't wait! Have no idea of the lead times to this is suspenseful

Josh is an A+++ guy. I recently called him with a 4th down audible and the guy caught it. I sure am glad he takes credit card!