• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Patriot Valley Arms John Hancock Rifle (308) barreled action

yej0001

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Northern CA
This is an early sample of PVA's John Hancock Rifle. It got a 24" 308 barrel and is crazy accurate. It also has a sweet Jewell trigger. The first two targets showed my initial load development on two range trips. The last target showed 15 consecutive casual shots I fired on my recent range trip after letting it sit in the safe for 4 or 5 years. It was shot 314 times and the barrel is probably just settled in.

John Hancock Rifle is of Remington 700 short-action footprint. This action is a contract run from American Rifle Company using a modified Nucleus action. ARC initially used light (16-lb) springs for the firing pin on their early nucleus actions. I had some ignition issues on the hard Russian primers. I sent the bolt to ARC for them to replace with their current 19-lb spring and have never never had any issue.

$1550 shipped to your FFL. If you don't need the jewell trigger, take $100 off.
SPF

Scope/rings not included.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg

Last edited: