• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot valley brake for rugged suppressors?

Honestly I see little to no value in that brake. For the price you can get two rugged mounts.

I do see you getting the “jet blast“ brake but wiry the mount for use with the suppressor. So why use the brake when you can use your suppressor.
I do underatand some people want to use a brake instead of a suppressor and for that I see the need for a break.

I personally feel that if it’s a mount for my suppressor I would buy 2 mounts for the price of that mount. Then I could shoot suppressed and shoot with a brake.

I was planning on buying the pva brake for my 6.5, then my stamp was approved so I threw one of my rugged brakes on and honestly dont see myself shooting without the can any time soon so I'm just gonna leave it.
The biggest thing that would be nice about the pva is that its self timing so you wouldnt have to mess with any shims.