• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriotism = domestic terrorist?

CSGambill

Pureblooded.
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
Usa

The language describing Americans who love this country, and the ideals upon which it was founded, working its way into the "narrative" concerns me more every day.

This article may be too much for the average msm reader's attention span, but I see this sort of dehumanizing rhetoric aligning those who describe themselves as patriots with evil, mentally ill people, eventually being boiled down to the level of "orange man bad."

Here are a few paragraphs that caught my attention:

“A lot of them mask themselves under some guise of being patriots or some form of citizen, but the question is, what do they advocate? It’s violence. It’s overthrowing legitimately elected officials,” Thompson said in an interview.

In October, DHS identified violent extremism in the United States as the leading domestic terrorism danger, noting that white supremacists were responsible for more killings in 2018 and 2019 than any other type of attacker.

Neumann [
Elizabeth Neumann, DHS Counterterrorism Advisor under Trump] predicted it will take five to 10 years to build out a more robust effort at DHS to prevent radicalization and extremism. What’s challenging about the current moment, Neumann added, is the speed with which radicalization occurs, as individuals can quickly go from embracing an ideology to planning an attack.

Not trying to derail, rather pointing out that our government seems to focus on lessor problems all the while claiming they are the most pressing issue of our time.

I’m calling it what it is— dictatorial fascism on the part of democrats. Anything not within the realm of progressive bullshit is deemed racist and now terrorism.

Sorry, but I am an American, and I am not a threat to this country. BUT THEY ARE!!!

Last edited:
Biden is an empty shell. He is no more in charge than you are. The left has taken over the US, in a semi-violent overthrow. They own the press, they are complicit with China and Russia, and they are in cahoots with big Tech.
Dehumanizing and disenfranchising their opponents is an old game, one played in every single Marxist regime, and now being played out here.
They want a fight, They WANT to turn the police forces against defenders of the Constitution. They are de-militarizing the military, and militarizing the Police. They WANT wholesale arrests, wholesale creation of felons, with a stroke of the pen, and they want to do away with due process. The Constitution is hanging by a thread.

Close, but they can't call us terrorists and have people believe them so they have given us a new name. DVE -- Domestic Violent Extremists

Reactions: Bender
A53925F7-0D24-4BA5-8B00-11C35D7D97D7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Sandhog308
Maser: "I been called much worse things than a domestic terrorist so fuck them!"

Hmmm...they will, my friend, fuck you. DHS Intelligence and Analysis has been trying to include white guys with guns and an American flag in the domestic threat for decades. It used to be "capability and intent" were required but recently we've seen the word "potentially" repeatedly used in assessments to bridge the gap between benign and extremist.

I suspect that many of us who are or were empathetic to the Oath Keepers and the 3 percenters perspective now find it difficult to comprehend why they are potentially associated with a violent extremist group. Wear a Gadsden flag? Have more than 2 or 3 guns? Buy or have bulk ammo? Belong to a church that has an armed security detail? Liked a picture of some ANTFI sissy getting the snot slapped out of him? It's not "coming"...it's here. Don't believe this is happening? Contact your local or state "fusion center" and ask for their most recent Terrorism Liaison Officer brief or if the center supplemented the recent DHS extremism briefing.

Reactions: HD1911
Maser: "I been called much worse things than a domestic terrorist so fuck them!"

Hmmm...they will, my friend, fuck you. DHS Intelligence and Analysis has been trying to include white guys with guns and an American flag in the domestic threat for decades. It used to be "capability and intent" were required but recently we've seen the word "potentially" repeatedly used in assessments to bridge the gap between benign and extremist.

I suspect that many of us who are or were empathetic to the Oath Keepers and the 3 percenters perspective now find it difficult to comprehend why they are potentially associated with a violent extremist group. Wear a Gadsden flag? Have more than 2 or 3 guns? Buy or have bulk ammo? Belong to a church that has an armed security detail? Liked a picture of some ANTFI sissy getting the snot slapped out of him? It's not "coming"...it's here. Don't believe this is happening? Contact your local or state "fusion center" and ask for their most recent Terrorism Liaison Officer brief or if the center supplemented the recent DHS extremism briefing.

Sooner or later DHS is going to come across some Walt Kowalskis…………..they'll push enough I'm sure.

BTW, have they found pipe bomb dude yet?

Sooner or later DHS is going to come across some Walt Kowalskis…………..they'll push enough I'm sure.

I am unsure they WANT to find him, just like they never found even a picture of Seth's shooter in the D.C. area. I have been to D.C., that place has a lot of cameras.

Reactions: HD1911
I am unsure they WANT to find him, just like they never found even a picture of Seth's shooter in the D.C. area. I have been to D.C., that place has a lot of cameras.

I'm smelling what you're cooking

I dont even think they found pipe bombs. Another item to bolster their "cause".....

Doc

I dont even think they found pipe bombs. Another item to bolster their "cause".....

Doc
There's photos of them on the FBI wanted poster. Whether they were found or "found" is another question entirely.

Reactions: Doc68
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

This concept is nothing new and as someone else has mentioned it, you’re behind the ball if you’re just now noticing. These are some spooky times and I doubt we are going to be getting better. Corruption is plain as day and it seems to be okay with the general public. Race is a problem even for groups who advocate equality among races. Law enforcement is Villainized for the action of an incredibly small ratio. Criminal action isn’t being held accountable. We are allowing social media and other massive corporations to rule the politics of our country. The list can go on and on, and yet to take any action to save our county you would become a domestic terrorist.

I hope I am wrong (especially for my kids), but I don’t think we can turn this thing around anymore. I feel like all we can do is brace for impact and hope there is a legitimate place in the future for the American patriot.

In October, DHS identified violent extremism in the United States as the leading domestic terrorism danger, noting that white supremacists were responsible for more killings in 2018 and 2019 than any other type of attacker.
We see similar creative accounting in EU terror reports, for years Islamic terror has been the leading the scoreboards ,particularly in UK, till 2014 when they added a new 'creative accounting' category etno-nationalist-separatist , and these days politicians have mouths full of right-wing terror but in all the stats the thing that barely gets mentioned that Islamic terror is only one generating bodybags, all others range from , glorifying terror groups PKK, ETA, IRA, financing, and illegal firearms manufacture(guy in a shed cutting a barrel short), petty BS , reckon 2022 report will have new category antiwaxers , terror attack being attending an anti lockdown protest. EU terror stats from 2020 report, the definition of a terror attack is very vague. 2019 one person injured in Right wing terror attack but got at least 10x as much airtime, terror than Islamic terror. But end of the day whole EU terror body count is about 2 Chicago weeks worth.

2021-02-15_18h22_39.png

I guess Chicago recreational shooting doesn't count.

2021-0h47_38.png

2021-02-15_16h46_48.png

Attachments

• 2021-02-15_18h15_44.png
    2021-02-15_18h15_44.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Just in case you hadn't seen this. Typically these are supplemented at the state/regional level specific analysis focused on state and local observations.

Attachments

• 21_0127_ntas-bulletin.pdf
    292 KB · Views: 63
yea , considering who's calling people what I'll take that as a compliment .

If you are not 100% in lock-step with the current Marxist regime and their loony agenda - then you are now considered a violent domestic extremist right-wing nationalist racist terrorist.

You must be punished.

I been called much worse things than a domestic terrorist so fuck them!
Not to pick on you, but for myself, calling me a domestic terrorist IS about the worst thing you can call me.

I could go into a long spiel why, but that's just my $0.02.

However, I do agree with your opinion of "them"

Reactions: DTF370
Not to pick on you, but for myself, calling me a domestic terrorist IS about the worst thing you can call me.

I could go into a long spiel why, but that's just my $0.02.

However, I do agree with your opinion of "them"
Well, I can tell you, in their eyes and with all the news, I am now called one and will probably forever be labeled one by everyone of these ignorant ass clowns around town. Everyone I know knows it, everyone who looks at the back glass of my truck just automatically thinks it. It’s a sketchy time. The truck was keyed deep sitting in the driveway two days ago while I was out of town. Waiting on worse, and I should probably just get out the razor blade and scrape it off, but screw’em. I suppose one day the coastal elites will try and storm the castle but it won’t do them one bit of good. Too much to get into without a drink, four fingers deep, and no ice watering down my bourbon please.

Reactions: Loner and DocRDS
Violence because of an emotion is just a temper tantrum, now violence with lack of emotion, is truly something to behold.

Reactions: WDN-K-9