• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pay it forward - $200 off cert for Vortex LHT 4.5-22x50

Mr. Wolf

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2013
Heartland
Learned a great deal from this site and its members.

I have a $200 off of a Vortex LHT 4.5-22x50 scope cert that I won from a local match I’d like to give away. I don’t need anything in return, just request that you pay it forward somehow/someday.

I’ve no affiliations with the store or the brand. Just trying to give something back to the community.

Discussed it with @Rob01 and he gave me the green light.

First one to reply in this post with their first “starter optic” story, I’ll PM you a photo of the cert.

Thanks and happy shooting
Wolf

This dude ( @Savageman2506 ) was considering an LHT 4.5-22x50 for his new rifle... It might help him out. 👍🏼

This dude ( @Savageman2506 ) was considering an LHT 4.5-22x50 for his new rifle... It might help him out. 👍🏼

Thanks, always good to help out someone new to the community. I sent him a PM.

This is a great idea and I assume there is someone out there the deserves this generosity. Thank you for doing this sir.

pretty good idea what shop this cert came from based on the likely thousands of random certs that were sent out to about every MD in the country

if you shop around even just a little bit you'll more than likely find better deals