• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pay it Forward Thread

Have a couple of Thunderbird Long Range bags for someone willing to cover shipping.

@kindabitey I'll take the bags! The beans in my homemade bag keep getting a little soggy when I have to shoot in the rain 😂

I have a Weaver 20moa scope base for a savage 110 (LA accutrigger) I'll cover shipping CONUS too.

Last edited:
Reactions: kindabitey
@BoltActionBrotherhood I never had the factory rail. I actually ran it on a flat back receiver with a spacer I machined to fill the gap. I have had really good luck with them on multiple rifles though. I always recommend bedding the rail

I'll be digging through stuff this weekend, and putting some more items here then. I'm 90% sure I have a Gempro 300 scale for someone.

3 and a half boxes of 22-250 ammo. All different brands. Glad to pass them on to anyone who will use them. Not sure about shipping regs. I’m in NW Florida.

Have a Savage stock 338 brake, buyer pays 🚢

Attachments

• CE682510-0FEB-4CBC-8970-76FAFDC894FB.jpeg
    CE682510-0FEB-4CBC-8970-76FAFDC894FB.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 19
Hell yea! I'm glad to see this still going. The guy I originally sent the seekins discount sent me a PM and was getting himself into his first nice lightweight hunting rig. Was cool to hear back from him, good community here.

Reactions: Macman25
I have an RCBS Precision Mic set for the .22-250 and a set of Lee neck sizing dies for the same caliber. Both items are in excellent condition.

It goes to the first person to PM me. All I ask is for the recipient to pay for the shipping to their address.

Reactions: kindabitey
This is a stretch, but seeing if anyone would be willing to ship their Magnetospeed out to let me chrono some factory ammo out of my barrel? I’d cover shipping obviously
Thanks

Free to a good home, just pay shipping.

I have some 1" rings that I no longer use, a UTG riser that I had on my AR, and a lense protector (inside diameters are 44mm and 50mm)
20200730_150437.jpg

I'd rather not break any of this up. The 2 sets of rings are different heights. Measurements are in mm.
20200730_154910.jpg
20200730_154854.jpg

Last edited:
Let’s get this going again. I have a set of high 30mm vortex rings. I believe they are 1.25 measurement. If someone who needs the and covid bs has them down send a pm and cover the ride.

KAC rail covers, just PM me. You can custom cut 'em to fit anything too.

A2 AR grips

I'll try to think of more later when looking around. Free but you pay whatever actual shipping charges you choose to go with.