• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pay the bitch DT

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I belive President Trump should pay that Warren bitch .

5% native american 5% of the million just as a slap in the face.

Even the Indian nation told her to kick rocks.

Also stormy was told to kick rocks today as well, and ordered to pay.

Dude it wasn't even close to 5%. It was anywhere between 1% and .009%. And that was simply cross referenced with south american DNA, not even genuine indian DNA. Reminds me of jurassic park when they filled in the blank area with frog DNA

44100020_738272199852228_6885360950954688512_n.jpg

Dude it wasn't even close to 5%. It was anywhere between 1% and .009%. And that was simply cross referenced with south american DNA, not even genuine indian DNA. Reminds me of jurassic park when they filled in the blank area with frog DNA

Not just that... He didn't say he'd give her a million if she took a DNA test. He said, if he encountered her in a debate he'd offer to pay her a million for a DNA test.

What we got wasn't that. Shit's not above-board in any way, with some baby faced NPC doing his best to pull a Mike Hulme on the results to show that, just like the globe is warming, Warren isn't white, by manipulating the data to show what they wanted to show.

6-10 generations back having a SINGLE ancestor that was part native American is pretty believable, as the average (apparently) most white people have some tenth of a percent feather in their blood. Warren doesn't even have THAT, by her own backdoor DNA dealings.

Bitch rigged her own results and they STILL came back wrong.

Not just that... He didn't say he'd give her a million if she took a DNA test. He said, if he encountered her in a debate he'd offer to pay her a million for a DNA test.
    He said "I will donate 1M, payable from trump to her favorite charity if she takes a DNA test and it shows that she is indian"

Reactions: diverdon
    I fucking loathe anderson cooper

Me too. Worthless communist cocksucker, obnoxious, arrogant, rich AF Vanderbilt scumbag with a networth close to 100M and 10M+ salary sitting on TV programming the NPCs...

Doesn't change what Trump said, though. I imagine there's some concern for the chain of custody of the sample.

Whether or not Carlos Bustamante is a solid dude that wouldn't fudge numbers to get a payout, I can't say for sure. He's pretty miffed with the Venezuela situation and publicly states that big government isn't his thing, but you never know these days.

Really, I dunno that you can trust ANY of those companies. That DNA sequencing stuff is sooooo fucking dangerous in an immoral world, and Bustamante is pushing for some of the most insane shit you can imagine (community DNA databases integrated with health services - LunaDNA).

The whole shit is absurd. The high point for me, here, is that Warren's own best efforts confirmed she's a fucking fraud.

Dpk0QgNU4AArLor.jpg

Doesn't change what Trump said, though. I imagine there's some concern for the chain of custody of the sample.

Whether or not Carlos Bustamante is a solid dude that wouldn't fudge numbers to get a payout, I can't say for sure. He's pretty miffed with the Venezuela situation and publicly states that big government isn't his thing, but you never know these days.
    If there was number fudging, this guy gets an F for effort. Her sample was shown to have a smaller % of dna traceable to Indian heritage than an average American. Anyone touting her results doesn’t realize the significance of her results; they unequivocally prove that she was bullshitting everyone the entire time

If there was number fudging, this guy gets an F for effort. Her sample was shown to have a smaller % of dna traceable to Indian heritage than an average American. Anyone touting her results doesn’t realize the significance of her results; they unequivocally prove that she was bullshitting everyone the entire time

That'd be true if the results were honest. Could be that she's 0% injun, but had to get the papers fabricated in a way that would minimize the risk of anyone realizing that she's a COMPLETE AND TOTAL fraud, and not just a fraud.

I don't know, or care to investigate further. As I said before, her own bought and paid for test confirmed what we all already knew. That's good enough for gubmint work.

I'd bet anyone with a family history in the US of more than 100 years would pop positive for indian...and negro.

Reactions: mardad
    The results prove her claims are fraudulent and expose Harvard as not actually having wanted to give a position to a minority but just wanted to lip service their SJW posture.

Do the math. She is not even a full percent Native American and than in order to get to that number they had to trace it to any western hemisphere genetic marker that would tie to the people that first walked across the Bering Strait.

Liz warren is therefore Peruvian.

As was George Zimmerman via his Peruvian mom.

And we all remember he was white according to the media that tried to railroad him.

I think as people analyze this, as tribes comment on it, this will blow up in Liz's face not unlike a facial compilation on Redtube.

Her opponent in the election this year is a state pol that has done good works for the people.

I hope he can get good mileage out of this but MA thinks of JFK no matter who the Dem is on the ballot.

In Warrens case they should be visualizing Lenin.

So in the last week... we have Kavanaugh. We have Tonto Warren exposed. We have a nail being driven through the skull of 60-Minutes. We have Stormy Daniels thrown out and she now is liable for legal fees. We have lawyers bailing out of the Muller probe. We have Diane Feinstein totally melting down and throwing sand in the vaseline of the mid-terms (still not relaxing... but the momentum is good...)

And that is in the last week.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is what I believe happened. This dna expert cross references her dna to multiple tribes (apache Cherokee, Cheyenne, Comanche, etc) and comes up with squat. Then he rationalizes that his net wasn’t wide enough, so he decides to cross reference South American dna under the guise of a more inclusive test and comes up with a significantly higher amount than the other tests. She doesn’t care bc she is looking for free airtime in prep for her glorious 2020 run against trump

Edit: I stand corrected; there is reportedly no true Indian dna available bc they were smart and never participated in these data mining stunts. This test wasn’t a pure embellishment based on pure conjecture. It’s like substituting alligator bones for raptor fossils in your backyard

Last edited:
    It was a joke!
    I wouldn't give her shit. Lol

Was wondering who would be the first to jump my shit.

Last edited:
    If trump was smart, he’d get one too but wouldn’t tell anyone unless the results came back with more % than hers

Edit: I stand corrected; there is reportedly no true Indian dna available bc they were smart and never participated in these data mining stunts. This test wasn’t a pure embellishment based on pure conjecture. It’s like substituting alligator bones for raptor fossils in your backyard

It wasn't that they were smart, there is another reason they don't participate in DNA testing. If they were to be tested, a large amount of the "indians" would be found to not qualify for tribal status.

The other (unspoken) reason is, within many of the large Indian Reservations, a culture of "stay within the tribe" exists. To the point, that many tribes are so inbred, it would shock them to realize that as a people, they're only about 4-5 generations away from extinction.

How does this happen you ask? Ever seen an annual "tribal gathering"? There's an unspoken rule during the 3-7 day gathering, where alcohol and drugs abound, that no one is really married, and 15yr old girls are often targeted for being "broken in". Sure enough, 9 months after a tribal gathering, a much higher than normal amount of children are born, often with the father listed as "unknown". It's not uncommon at all for these young girls to be raped/broken in by uncles and cousins, and so the in breeding continues (and BIA looks the other way).

It's also the reason BIA police almost NEVER use DNA testing as evidence in a crime...because it can't prove anything (everyone is related, so the DNA evidence would be inconclusive) and it would just open a big can of worms.

I would LOVE to see harvard send her a bill for her dishonest use of a program designed to help actual Native americans. Additionally, threaten to pull her degree until payment of services. She's rich anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But it would be great for that lying bitch to go get loans and whatnot to help payoff her school debt. Just another example of a shit eating lying liberal taking advantage of programs designed to help folks. I think it would be great for Trump to somehow "pay" for another RIGHTFUL native american to go to Harvard that didn't make it to because of scum like warren. Again, he has no reason to pay but maybe it would even further bolster his popularity and show people that yet again he was telling the truth and proved the left to be corrupt lying sacks of shit they are.

I would LOVE to see harvard send her a bill for her dishonest use of a program designed to help actual Native americans. Additionally, threaten to pull her degree until payment of services. She's rich anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But it would be great for that lying bitch to go get loans and whatnot to help payoff her school debt. Just another example of a shit eating lying liberal taking advantage of programs designed to help folks. I think it would be great for Trump to somehow "pay" for another RIGHTFUL native american to go to Harvard that didn't make it to because of scum like warren. Again, he has no reason to pay but maybe it would even further bolster his popularity and show people that yet again he was telling the truth and proved the left to be corrupt lying sacks of shit they are.

Harvard would never do that because Harvard is racist and was probably actually happy to have checked off one of their SJW boxes while not actually having someone they detest in their halls.

She's clearly not Native American. So, he shouldn't pay.

But, this is the best thing that could happen for the Republicans at this point in time. They'll defend her to the end and get EVERYONE off topic. ???

So, keep fanning that fire through the election.

He said he wanted to "personally" do the test......... awkward

I know what happened! Shitting bull fucked her great great great great grandmothers sister in the ass!

Usually 1024 is the size of some embedded controllers memory space. So this 1/1024 may be the lowest number the machine can physically report, and with the uncertainty in a dna test it may never show a 0