• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Paying It Forward - Giveaway - APS Primers

Changed

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2012
    I was blessed to be gifted a CPS primer courtesy of Keegan's @kthomas recent giveaway and the generosity of Greg @orkan.

Keegan chose me as the winner because I posted a video of my son shooting. I believe that without the support of our children, our 2A rights will fold. It's our responsibility to train our children to handle and use firearms safely. Our children are our future

So, to show my appreciation to Greg and Keegan, I'd like to pay my blessing forward. I will be giving away the two primer seaters that I used before receiving the CPS.

The first is an RCBS press-mounted APS primer.

Press Primer by Changed, on Flickr

The second is an RCBS bench mounted primer.

Bench Primer by Changed, on Flickr

I'll include all of the supplies I have, along with enough APS strips to keep you loading for... a very long time.

The rules are simple; I'd like these units to go to someone bringing their child up in shooting sports. Someone who will use and appreciate the product. Someone who is not in the financial position to purchase them outright. Post a picture, video, or story about what shooting sports mean to you and your family. On Sunday, February 6th, I'll choose the winners.

The only thing I ask from those winners is that they have skin in the game. The winners will have to pay the flat rate shipping cost.

In that case you'd have to let me give you some money I appreciate any help I can get but I know how tight things are these days.

I don't want to spoil my kids with the nice primer loading systems that you are giving away.
    ;)
    Thanks again for paying it forward.
    Congrats on the CPS primer, it's on my 'buy' list in the future.

Reactions: Changed
    I only had one entry for this giveaway.

As such @Lance Darkhorse you win your choice of the bench or press mounted primer.

I’ll include APS strips and all included accessories.

The real win is that I had multiple individuals contact me by PM to offer additional accessories. Please contact Lance directly if you’d like to offer those accessories to him.

Reactions: watchmydebt
    This is awesome! Good on you for helping get kids involved. I know this is done, just posting because I'm excited that my 13 year old daughter will be shooting with me and my 15 year old son this year. My 10 year old daughter is pissed she's gotta wait a couple years before I can build her a rifle, she's going to smoke us all...

Attachments

• 0F232FBA-30D4-4EA8-A69E-C113EADA535C.jpeg
      0F232FBA-30D4-4EA8-A69E-C113EADA535C.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 27
    • F2305C10-7853-45F5-AB1E-14F93AA3BE8B.jpeg
      F2305C10-7853-45F5-AB1E-14F93AA3BE8B.jpeg
      928.1 KB · Views: 26
    • 3DBB21CA-8D03-4030-A8EA-950FFD8E5435.jpeg
      3DBB21CA-8D03-4030-A8EA-950FFD8E5435.jpeg
      755.9 KB · Views: 24
    Reactions: Lance Darkhorse