• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Soo saw a new show listed with Rob Lowe 911-Lone Star . Fire figthers, patriots, Rob Lowe..how bad could it be?
    Seemed good premise..NYC Fire Fighter who is recruited to Austin TX (first warning) to rebuild a fire fighting team decimated by a catastrophic explosion .

First 10 min his Gay son tries to commit suicide in NYC with OD of meds due to black boyfriend declining proposal for marriage
    Then the recruitment process for firefighters which includes malcontents, udisciplined authority violating applicants, lesbian,trans gender ??Male???...enough . Show was terminated with extreme prejudice.

Man SAME THING HAPPENED when the wife and I tried to watch it! SAME episode! We looked at each other and just kinda lol. Like dam they went full blown right off the bat! So damn sick of it. Funny how the left can push and push and push to try and make stuff "normal" yet when someone pushes back and says "yeah whatever not for me" I'm/we're the bad guy(s).