• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PCC 10mm offerings

Mjnelson

Don’t tell the wife
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2020
Nevada
Besides the Kriss Vector and CMMG Banshee who else is making nice PPC’s in 10mm?
I have unified my pistols to 10mm and grabbed a nice progressive setup to go with. Want to ditch the AR and do a single caliber.

Contact Rudy at Macon Armory to see what his 10mm schedule looks like.

Macon Armory 10mm

Could also hit up Ron Williams of RMW Xtreme. I've done a bunch of work with him over the years and always loved the finished product. My DI .45ACP upper from him is tits.

RMW Xtreme

Both websites are pretty low end, but the men behind them make awesome products so I'd contact them to see what their schedules look like ref a 10mm AR.

Reactions: Mjnelson
The world wouldn't mind a duty rated 10mm PCC, piston driven AR that could withstand a high volume round count of max power 220-230gr loads. Companies like KAC, Noveske, BCM, DD, LWRC, LMT, Barrett.

An FN SCAR in 10mmAuto would be superb!

It's a shame the FBI's HK mp5/10 were having durability issues with 10mm- cracking and such.

The world wouldn't mind a duty rated 10mm PCC, piston driven AR that could withstand a high volume round count of max power 220-230gr loads. Companies like KAC, Noveske, BCM, DD, LWRC, LMT, Barrett.

An FN SCAR in 10mmAuto would be superb!

It's a shame the FBI's HK mp5/10 were having durability issues with 10mm- cracking and such.
Aero has been teasing one. I’m sure it will be blow back but might be one of the more purpose built.
Looks like I might do a Kriss after all.