• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pdog vs S&B, 6x47

seven mm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2006
NE
Ran across this picture I took through the scope from a few years ago, not the best cell phone pic but still makes you want to go blast some dogs.

pdog.jpg

pdog2.jpg

Re: Pdog vs S&B, 6x47

Always wanted to go do that..looks like lots of fun. Maybe someday, I'll get off me ass and do it!

I want to go out west for a prarie dog shoot, i think it would be pretty good practice.
Nice pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You now he tossed him good....that's at least 5-10 feet back.

I'm hoping to get out this summer and get my first 1K pdog.</div></div>

He did do some gymnastic moves, triple back with a twist, or something like that. He wasn't far at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seven mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You now he tossed him good....that's at least 5-10 feet back.

I'm hoping to get out this summer and get my first 1K pdog.</div></div>

He did do some gymnastic moves, triple back with a twist, or something like that. He wasn't far at all. </div></div>

So did this one!

pdog11_343.jpg

...and this one..

pdog11_325.jpg

this one tried to but just turned to vapor...

pdog11_114.jpg

...and we have lift off....

pdog11_120.jpg

...and I could go on all day so last one....Enjoy!

..he's going the distance...

pdog11_126.jpg

Yep its pretty much my favorite thing to do in the summer. Great entertainment.

Thanks for the pics!! Not many around anymore i shot them with everything from 22cal to 270, fun times.

Those photos are disgusting and disturbing. I can not believe anyone would condone killing small rodents for sport, let alone posting such graphic and horrific images on the web. Now that I got the politically correct response out of the way, here a few pics from one of my "hunts":

dog 1.jpg

dog 2.jpg

dog 3.jpg

and my long distance record
1047.jpg

lol nice!I am usually by myself so I don't get a lot of pics but those are some of the best I have seen. Nice camera work there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ankeny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those photos are disgusting and disturbing. I can not believe anyone would condone killing small rodents for sport, let alone posting such graphic and horrific images on the web. Now that I got the politically correct response out of the way, here a few pics from one of my "hunts":

dog 1.jpg

dog 2.jpg

dog 3.jpg

Geez what caliber (and camera) were you using?

1047.jpg

</div></div>

Man you have a fast camera!! nice pics!