• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peace in the Hide Site

Triggerfifty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2005
I wonder if this would help keep the peace in those underground long term hide sites?

Won't do much for the quality of air issues though.
smile.gif

Enjoy Solution for Bad Air in the Hide

Re: Peace in the Hide Site

I've got more hair in my ass than on my head. Its just not an issue for me.

Dean,
I know you and I had many "dueling ass-hole" competions, over the years. Nothing beats nuc-malm, and or kimshe (or however they're spelled). Pita bread and goat head parts, all dipped in sticky rice/some type of "gravey mixture" is a good inducer also.

For emergency use in the feild, I still use good old "tactical" duct tape on butt cheeks. The tactical version is OD green, instead of silver. For everyday use, the silver works just fine.

djd

LMAO!!!

I've since discovered, in HALO school actually that a mix of pickled eggs and Blatz beer in a jar, placed in the sun fr 72 hrs., then pureed in a blender, suck our with a straw, WILL force a C130 / C141 crew to climb to altitude with the doors open, all the while we pre-breathed O2.
smile.gif

We were immune, they were puking. Now, what does this have to do with the fart right strips? Nothing at all
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: djd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dean,
Pita bread and goat head parts, all dipped in sticky rice/some type of "gravey mixture" is a good inducer also.
</div></div>

Hmm..someone's been to Turkey
wink.gif

Roger that Dogtown,

Been there a few times. I have to admit the best was during Ramadon.

They didn't feed/water us untill after sunset. UAE, Saudia Arabia, and others are same way. In Laos and Thailand, they seem to be either cooking or eating 24-7. When you eat local chow, Ramadon has some benfits at times.

djd

I lived off of cheerios and goat tacos for most of my time in Iraq - one of the downsides of being so far away from the flag pole.

Dean, snow hides are still the best
wink.gif

DAMN! The retards have passed the Cap n Trade sham, now what will we do about flatus eruptus? Wait, just pass out Gas-X to the cows and goats!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brut4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got more hair in my ass than on my head. Its just not an issue for me. </div></div>

cry.gif
Like we realy wanted to know that /smack
sick.gif

LOL.... in memory of a marriage where our funniest times were watching re-runs of the fart scenes from nutty professor, pretty sad when that's the best you got. Oh, I forget, there were those other things
wink.gif

What not to do if you're ever over run!!

It's been brought to my attention that my stand with God concerning my bible versus and such might be jeopardized by the "nature of my humor". Not to say this lightly, but God has issues with me that will make this string pale in comparison, i'm comfortable letting it set with Him.

Respectfully,
Trigger

lol!! That's for darn sure, it IS wrong. We had a discussion at the hospital I work at one night. One of the male CNAs wrote it all down then re-created it for his own testing. He did show up to work the day after his "trials", but I'm not sure he's been the same ever since.

I wonder if the onset of action, duration and half life can be potentiated by other things. A truely deep and disturbing subject for sure.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerfifty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO!!!

I've since discovered, in HALO school actually that a mix of pickled eggs and Blatz beer in a jar, placed in the sun fr 72 hrs., then pureed in a blender, suck our with a straw, WILL force a C130 / C141 crew to climb to altitude with the doors open, all the while we pre-breathed O2.
smile.gif

We were immune, they were puking. Now, what does this have to do with the fart right strips? Nothing at all
smile.gif
</div></div>

Altitude is the greatest "force multiplier" for farts ever. besides everyone knows the AF is rife with 'dainty noses'