• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peacemaker (PNTC) PRS match Sat Aug 24

davsco

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2014
NoVa

normally 10 stages, half onsite out to about 5-600yds, and half at their range down the road out to 1000-1200yds, generally half positional and half prone.

fyi this saturday they're doing their Long Range Challenge, at their range down the road, fun, all belly/prone match, great opportunity to get dope.

they're about 15 minutes west of I-81, between Winchester, VA and Hagerstown, MD, at the Inwood exit.

Have always planned to go watch one of these matches, but seem to always have to work .
Can any one say when the next PRC match is at Peacemaker? And is this a one or two days match that is part of a sponsored series of upcoming matches or is this a one and done weekend shoot?

I would like to try and shoot in some of these matches next season, if my schedule will allow and I can square away a better optic.

this match (PRS) is a one-day match. points count towards PRS but peacemaker isn't having any sort of its own series. next one is sept 28 and then nov 2. they also do PRC (rimfire) matches, all seen on the link below.

also if you click on the link below and then saturday's match, they have the course of fire attached in a Word document.