• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peanut butter and....

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I 've a thousand peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but years ago realized I just dont care for that combo so drifted away from it. Decided recently to get some good PB, tried it again, and still dont like it. Put in some banana and much better. Then I hit the right combo. Apple slices with good organic PB.

Whats your go to?

Reactions: 101st and Ronws
    Banana and peanut butter sandwich. 👍The other day someone made one on a croissant, that was good!

Peanut butter and dill pickles. Not on a sandwich.

The kids like peanut butter on apples. Why haven’t I tried that yet?

Peanut butter and chocolate is always good.

Peanut butter on pancakes is good also. With or without maple syrup.

If its taste were talking about then nothing beats a cherry lifesaver in the bush , sore tongue blues.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mwalex
    PB&J!!

When I was a kid, PB and Nestles Quick powder.

1703378100037.jpeg

Peanut butter on apple slices is a favorite . I also like peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwiches . When I eat yogurt I often take a spoonful of peanut butter and mix in .

PB and sweet relish (tho not lately)
    PB and banana (almost daily)
    PB and orange marmalade

sometimes Nutella and banana if we're stretching the definition of peanut butter a lot

Best Nutella sammich ever was at an underwater hockey tournament when I had a pair of big chocolate chip cookies with Nutella and banana in the middle. I don't think I swam that many calories off that day, but hey! it was tasty

M

I 've a thousand peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but years ago realized I just dont care for that combo so drifted away from it. Decided recently to get some good PB, tried it again, and still dont like it. Put in some banana and much better. Then I hit the right combo. Apple slices with good organic PB.

Whats your go to?
    Been there, done that.

These days, PB on banana slices, often for dessert.

Reactions: Maggot
    Jelly is made from the juice of the fruit. Jam is made from the crushed fruit and has pieces of the fruit in it, kinda like marmalade.
    Tehcnically that right but not the answer we all expect. Has to do with the girlfriend's, mothers, anatomy.

Peanut butter and f-ing everything! Banana, honey, apples, crackers, summer sausage, hot dogs and now I’m planning on eating peanut butter on this amazing slice of medium-rare smoked prime rib we started in on yesterday. It’s also glorious on its own. Or with a half scoop of pure butter along with the peanut butter. Thanks for this thread. There are few things in my life that arouse such a passion…

The only peanut butter that tastes worth a shit.......(other than this one amish place I know that roasts and grinds it right in front of you).

Oh.
    And Fig preserves for the win.

Extra crunchy peanut butter, with plum preserves on multi-grain, with a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ichi and 91Eunozs
    Peanut butter and yogurt, seems like it might work. It did not.

I tried peanut butter and chicken a few months back. That was also a failure.

I've run across two people, one online, one in person, that would make tunafish sandwiches with peanut butter instead of mayo. I passed on trying it.