• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pearl Harbor?

jbuck88

Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
I'm over here for work for another week. Any reccomendations for tours or visiting the Arizona or Pearl Harbor? Looks like there are tour guides, but hoping to just go and spend a half day looking around.

No suggestions but send some warm air toward Oklahoma. Have a blast.

No suggestions but send some warm air toward Oklahoma. Have a blast.

Left -9°F on my way here. I'll look around at different places. Just wanted to know if there was something that I should definitely see.
20240113_091348.jpg

You should definitely take a tour of the Arizona Memorial, The Missouri and go to the hangar. All definitely worth while. Just got back from there a couple weeks ago. So much history there. This was where my son wanted to go for his high school senior trip.

The Arizona Memorial, Ford Island and Battleship Missouri tours are very good. If you are into history, give yourself at least one day to see them all. You will be very rushed if you try to do this in half a day.

Been years since I was there. Missouri is cool as hell. Arizona memorial. Ride a DUCK. Even took a submarine on a tour around a bay and snorkeled at a coral reef.

Lots to do.