• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Pedersoli Dixie Gunworks 1874 Sharps 45-70

Helidriver

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Made for Dixie Gunworks by Perdisoli. I will admit this might not be the right place for this one but before it goes up on gun broker I thought I would offer it up a little cheaper here. In my opinion they are the original sniper rig!

I have a serious addiction to these rifles and this is one of the best used ones I've seen. The bore is by far the best new or used I've ever scoped. I don't think the previous owner shot it but I did put 20 rounds through it. Holy Black of course then gave it a good cleaning. She is a really nice basic 1874. Super clean. Drilled and tapped for a vernier sight, I suggest Lee Shaver sights. They are very, very nice and work like a champ.

$1100 Shipped and Insured CONUS. Ships from my local FFL to yours. (yes it must go to an FFL)

First I'll take it posted here gets it. PMs don't count but please PM me or post questions. If this doesn't sell in a couple days I will move it over the GB.

D1.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
D6.jpg
D8.jpg
D8.jpg
D7.jpg
D2.jpg
D5.jpg