• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pedersoli Quigley Replica in 45-70

Helidriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Pedersoli Quigley Rifle. I know this is an unusual gun to post here but it is pretty cool. It's a replica of the Quigley rifle. The ones made for the move were made by Shiloh Sharps so please understand this is a replica made by another company. The movie guns were also 45-110 and this is a 45-70. 34" octagonal barrel. Heavy as a mofo but fun as heck to shoot and yes, it's very, very accurate when the shooter knows what they are doing.

I purchased this gun with some minor cosmetic issues. I have carded it off the surface and it is a great shooter! The finish on the barrel seems to be what was affected the most and the pitting is extremely minor. The bore was unaffected by the corrosion and is a typical Pedersoli bore. They are very nicely made. My plan was to refinish the gun but I just don't have time for a project right now. Plus I have way, way to many Sharps rifles and need to cull the heard a little.

Ships from my local FFL to yours. (yes it must go to an FFL)

*****SOLD****

The first "I'll take it" posted here gets it. PM's don't count but please feel free to PM me with questions or post them here. If it doesn't sell in a few days I will move it over to GB. I know it's a little out of place here.
Q9.jpg
q1.jpg
Q2.jpg

Q3.jpg
Q4.jpg
Q5.jpg
Q6.jpg
Q7.jpg
Q8.jpg
Q11.jpg
Q12.jpg

Attachments

• Q10.jpg
    Q10.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
If it didn’t have the finish issue Iwould be on this now.
Glws