• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pedersoli Sharps 1874 + full reloading setup (SoCal) $1800

HoneyBakedBadger

Desert Forager
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Make: Pedersoli

Model: 1874 Sharps Hunter 30”

Caliber: 45-70 Govt.

San Diego

Price: $1800 No Trades

Willing to ship, can work out with buyer

Other info: This model 1874 Sharps was made by Pedersoli in conjunction with Cabela’s as a distributor exclusive. The exact model name is the 1874 Sharps hunter. It’s is chambered in 45-70 govt. and sports a 30” slightly tapered octagonal barrel. The rifle weighs just over 10.5lbs and really softens up the wallop of the big cartridge. The receiver, butt plate, and trigger guard are color case hardened. The stock appears to be in very nice condition with a full “C” shaped grip and a schnabel fore end. Only fired 6 rounds by the previous owner. Double set triggers. I am selling with over $400 in reloading components and have everything ready to load black powder or smokeless. The following are included in sale:
    BNIB RCBS 45-70 3 die set
    BNIB Lee classic hand loading die set
    Lee powder compression die and shell holder
    Kimberland Creek 405gr coated projectiles x 100
    1k circle fly card and veggie wads with spg bullet lube
    R-P unfired cases x 75
    100x magnum rifle primers
    1lb unopened pyrodex rs
    And lastly I can send you an e copy of c.sharps black powder load data.

Please note the powder and primers would only be available to a local buyer as I cannot ship them.
    Please contact me via email for more photos.

Thanks
    John

1874 Sharps picture