• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pedo joe's replacement

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
just watched tucker #7 and feel vindicated in my thinking. he spoke about '24 and the dems moves. kennedy will be trashed and biden will be nominated. but,no harris. if you notice,all of a sudden,harris has become persona non grata with the libs,progressives,commies etc. looks like a part of the plan to give them the chance to replace her with a new choice. she has been blamed for the border invasion and other stuff. she's too stupid to be responsibe for anything but BJs. biden will win in '24 with the new powers to scam elections. he'll either die,retire or be removed (assasinated) by his handlers. if so that crisis will be caused by a racist,white,mid 30s,veteran,republican NRA member. that will justify all the actions of the new pres. tucker's call and mine a few weeks ago is: gavin newsome. he is experimenting and practicing with the NWO's program in kali. getting ready to apply it nationally with all the heavily armed alphabet shooters to enforce it.

I figure they are done with Biden. The way they are throwing mud on him and Hunter.

I think it’s going to be someone else

They’ll torpedo RFK like they did Bernie and bring in Gaven Newsome.
Thats a scary thought. But possible. God help us, he'll give reparations to every black person in the country. just before he unconditionally surrenders to Mexico. Maybe AOC as a running mate.

Hold that thought while I go vomit. How dare I think such a thought.

Reactions: JimTN
I’m not betting on Brandon making it 500+ days until the next election. Agree that Kamala is out no matter what unless he cracks in his sleep this week.

When I think back to Dwight Eisenhauer I shake my head and wonder, and sorrow.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Kamala actually sucked the chrome off a trailer hitch to get where she is today so whats the difference between one cock sucker to another .....

I figure they are done with Biden. The way they are throwing mud on him and Hunter.

I think it’s going to be someone else

They'll never degrade Biden. Ever. Not willingly.

They've perfected the steal. Biden will win, much like Macron, with a 30% "approval rating".

I could easily see them out newsome instead of Harris but they're going to make it look like Harris idea. She'll get offered some ridiculous position somewhere like head of UN climate council and she'll step out.

when you can print off and create any number of votes you need to win loosing it's mighty hard . besides they can fill those vacant lots now that voted for Joe before with illegals swinging just about any state they want into a win for them .

What I don't understand is Trump's willingness to run in whats obviously a corrupted and rigged election process.
He knew they were going to rig the election in 2020. Biden even blurted it out. And all he did was whisper in the 2nd debate or attack by cumlicker Chris Wallace that mail-in voting can open the possibilty to voter fraud. No shit, Sherlock.

If thats the best you can do to eliminate mail-in ballot stuffing and election fraud to restore honest elections than you must be a glutton for punishment and like wasting millions of your own money and time campaigning just to be declared a loser again.

What are any of us doing about it, not a fucking thing! Trump is the only one even trying! You think one man can fix this? Trump needs a fucking army man!
Every republicant in Washington/state level office knows what happened. What have they done to secure elections?
All five branches are corrupted so what are we to do? Vote harder? I'll wait for your ideas.

Every republicant in Washington/state level office knows what happened. What have they done to secure elections?
All five branches are corrupted so what are we to do? Vote harder? I'll wait for your ideas.
Get involved locally. That's who handles the voting machines, that's who deals with the watchers, the local politicians are who have the power to do things for your area and they are people you know or can get to know. This is the way.

It's not the sexy answer but it is the correct answer.

Who knew that the state Secretary of State position, local DAs, and school boards were the key?