• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelican 1500MP EZ-Click MOLLE Panels?

Sblzrd65

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2020
East Coast, USA
In looking for places to purchase replacement foam for a Pelican 1750 I stumbled upon MOLLE panels for inside the lid. Would cost more than plain foam for the lid, but the idea sounds interesting. Looks like up to 3 could be added to the inside. Anyone have experience with them? Have soft cases for the range so this is really just for travel.

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/access...e-panel/1500mp

I do have one of their panels, but not in a case. I have it mounted on the console of my boat so I can use MOLLE pouches for extra storage. It’s pretty sturdy plastic, and the cam locks take a firm click and are secure. The panel is fairly thick and not very flexible, so not every MOLLE connection method works well. I’m using the Maxpedition polymer clip ties, and they are not exactly easy to get things attached. Maybe the flexible cordura ties would be easier? All in all it works well for what I needed it for. If I used Pelican cases I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one.

Reactions: Sblzrd65