• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PELICAN 1750 SINGLE SCOPED RIFLE CASE $180

redirt78

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2011
Georgia ***USA***
Now at MidwayUSA, seemed like another good deal. Might be able to use one of the stickied discount codes for this too.

Re: PELICAN 1750 SINGLE SCOPED RIFLE CASE $180

Thank link shows the black 1750 for $179.99. The tan and green look like they are on backorder.

Oh, cool. I must have been on another color. Thanks, I see it now.

Sale lasts a while also

Sale expires 4/30/2011

$190 all day long in any color...

http://www.nalpak.com/Pelican-1750

You have to figure ship from both sources, this place is in San Diego county, so this might be cheaper for west coast shooters after shipping is figured/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$190 all day long in any color...

http://www.nalpak.com/Pelican-1750

You have to figure ship from both sources, this place is in San Diego county, so this might be cheaper for west coast shooters after shipping is figured/ </div></div>

Damn thats a great deal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where are you seeing this, all I see is the 1750 back ordered for $199

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=2401135787 </div></div>Hmm, sorry. A few days ago it was in the mailbox on page 13 in one of the flyers I get from them all the time. Said $179.99 Maybe they sold out IDK

630738.jpg

Click to Zoom
Pelican 1750 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Solid Foam Insert and Wheels Polymer
Product #: 630738Manufacturer #: 1750-BLKProduct Family #: 2401135787
4.96 stars
Read Reviews (23) Write a Review
Color:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Black</span>
Length:
53"
53"
Select: Color, Length
Should <span style="color: #FF0000">ship tomorrow</span>
$199.99<span style="color: #FF0000">$179.99</span>Save $20.00
<span style="color: #FF0000">Sale expires 4/30/2011</span>
Add Product to Wish List
Quantity: Add to Cart
<span style="font-weight: bold">
It said $22 to ship to my house = $202 then subtract the SH midway code I mentioned which right now is 1031175 and the <span style="color: #FF0000">total = $192</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">shipped</span> Which is pretty good, unless you cannot use a SH code for sale items. $209 picked up at Academy would be nice, if my truck got over 18mpg, it didn't take me twenty minutes to get there and if my local Academy stocked the cool shit, it doesn't seem to though hahaha.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$190 is NOT a "great deal" when Academy Sports has them, <span style="font-style: italic">all day long</span>, for $209 and the best part...you don't have to pay for shipping.

http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=co...0347-40086-1750 </div></div>

I didn't know academy carried them? I checked the one in Joplin a while back and I didn't find any, guess I will be making a trip this weekend.

I always look for used cases on eBay when I want a Pelican. Last time I picked up one that had the full foam packaging and almost brand new for $150.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$190 is NOT a "great deal" when Academy Sports has them, <span style="font-style: italic">all day long</span>, for $209 and the best part...you don't have to pay for shipping.

You have to run the numbers both ways.

Tax on $209 will come out to approx $225 total price, plus whatever your gas and time is worth. If you live in a state with no sales tax and a store close by, then that is your best option.

$225 OTD can be more than shipping on $190, depends on your zipcode, so $190 "can" be a great deal <span style="font-style: italic">all day long</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$190 is NOT a "great deal" when Academy Sports has them, <span style="font-style: italic">all day long</span>, for $209 and the best part...you don't have to pay for shipping.

You have to run the numbers both ways.

Tax on $209 will come out to approx $225 total price, plus whatever your gas and time is worth. If you live in a state with no sales tax and a store close by, then that is your best option.

$225 OTD can be more than shipping on $190, depends on your zipcode, so $190 "can" be a great deal <span style="font-style: italic">all day long</span>. </div></div>

My apologies, Storm. I meant no disrespect.

No disrespect taken at all, no apology needed. I hope I didn't come off as rude, been operating at minimal sleep this week.

We're here to help each other, and try and save some coin too, especially with gas prices the way they are. I appreciate all opinions and suggstions on the forum.

Take care, and stay safe out there. Mark