• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelican Case Dealer onboard

As a backup in case no one chimes in that is a member...

I believe Mile High might be able to hook you up through their channels perhaps.

If not, OmniCase is local in Houston!

Do they come with a pump or do you put your mouth on it it to blow it up ?

You blow it up with your mouth due to the volume of air needed, and then attach the little pump that comes with it to take it up to full rigidity.

You could use a bigger bicycle pump or air compressor if you wished.

You blow it up with your mouth due to the volume of air needed, and then attach the little pump that comes with it to take it up to full rigidity.

You could use a bigger bicycle pump or air compressor if you wished.

Can't believe the fighter pilot helmets cost 1/2 million today after checking out the site.

• Wow
Reactions: Patriots1884
Call Brack at Patriot Cases in NC. Highest quality cases I have seen, he carries several lines of shells, and custom cuts high density foam. I got two last year for driving and flying to PRS/NRL matches. Top shelf cases.

Dan
NC

Attachments

• 20180908_123807-COLLAGE.jpg
    20180908_123807-COLLAGE.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 92
Hi,

Will check out Condition 1!

Brack needs to add just a couple inches in length options.

51"-53" Internal dimensions work best for me so that I can stock 1 case size for our entire line of rifle models.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Not American made, but, Explorer cases are really nice. I have their biggest one and it is well built.

I was able to pick up a 1750 for a long gun from LAXAMMO with free shipping for $180. If you are a first time customer you can get free shipping I believe. They have a few options available on their site.

Not American made, but, Explorer cases are really nice. I have their biggest one and it is well built.

Hi,

Hmm, well I am going to Italy the beginning of November, so maybe I need to schedule a visit :)

I was able to pick up a 1750 for a long gun from LAXAMMO with free shipping for $180. If you are a first time customer you can get free shipping I believe. They have a few options available on their site.

Hi,

Yea, I am not looking for one time type sales...I need a steady and reliable supply. Submitted documents to Pelican for direct commercial account but as of today...2 weeks with no reply.

Sincerely,
Theis

I’ll look into who I talked to on the American side when I needed a replacement latch. Very quick to respond.

Hi,

Hmm, well I am going to Italy the beginning of November, so maybe I need to schedule a visit :)

Hi,

Yea, I am not looking for one time type sales...I need a steady and reliable supply. Submitted documents to Pelican for direct commercial account but as of today...2 weeks with no reply.

Sincerely,
Theis
You wouldn't think they are in a conspiracy with stock manufacturers now would you. But now the stars are coming into alignment.

Hi,

Do we have a Pelican case dealer onboard?
Looking for some V800 cases. (10 right now).

Sincerely,
Theis
I was going to say are you on ExpertVoice, but then I remembered they've been out for a while.