• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelican Case Setup with Shock Cord Organization

jcmaxwell

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2020
Macon, GA
I'm trying to do something similar to the Tracer Tactical post below for a pelican case loadout box. The issue I'm running into is that the shock cord that I'm trying to use (3/16") doesn't fit into most of the cord locks that I've found on Amazon and other places. I tried running a smaller type of shock cord (1/8") that I knew would fit in the cord locks, but it just doesn't seem to want to hold my gear as tightly as I'd like. Any suggestions for a cord lock that will accept 3/16" shock cord or other methods for securing gear to the top panel would be appreciated.

Tracer Pelican.PNG

Those bolt cutters were so small I didn't notice them down there....I'm not sure I'd want to rely on those to get me past anything bigger than a bike cable.

Man I tried cutting a lock off a semi once using a short pair like that. Used the Ole hug the bars method and pull towards me. Bar rotated and I punched myself right in the throat.. bad start to a shift.
Been there done that 😂

Man I tried cutting a lock off a semi once using a short pair like that. Used the Ole hug the bars method and pull towards me. Bar rotated and I punched myself right in the throat.. bad start to a shift.
Anyone that has ever had the displeasure of using a small set of “bolt cutters” can relate.

We’ve all seen the “I can smell that picture” posts. Well, I felt that reply.

Reactions: bdubmkg and Bcamos