• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pelican Case / Soft Case (drag bag) combo

honeybadger65

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Hello,

I currently store my 16 inch AR15 in a soft case which fits perfectly inside of a pelican case (with desiccant of course). This setup works really well for long term storage as I do not have to worry about moisture from the foam.

I want to have a similar setup for my 20 Inch AAC-SD but not sure what size Pelican case or what soft case would work well for a 20 inch rifle.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-HB65

Kill shot, are you saying a Tac Ops drag bag will fit in a 1750 or do they make a slimmer soft case too?

He was asking for suggestions and I gave him a couple to consider. I don't own a TacOps (yet) but as long as your rifle isn't 50" in length I would think it should be able to fit inside the Pelican 1750 because both the Pelican (internally) and the TacOps are 50" long.

Try a Galati drag bag and a pelican IM3300 like the setup i have for sale in the PX here. Same size as the 1750i believe, but better latches (Hardigg style).