• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pence Pummelled by Perfectly Pitched Projectile

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
Balloon blasts buffoon blatantly!!! Read all about it here. See the clowns! Watch the stunts! Look this way! Over here!

Wait, with bated breath for the full clown shows you’ll laugh at tonite!

2/3 the problem with politicians they forget whom works for who , strange enough they are seldom corrected on there belief that they are the masters , why a balloon when a brick would have worked out better call it a souvenir of the cities he does not care about .

1000001595.gif

Watch the video. Pence said that providing tanks to Ukraine was not his concern. Context is everything. I'm not a pence fan, but it's clear from his following remarks that it was providing tanks to Ukraine that was not his concern.

What nobody knows is, she probably just went behind the bushes and pissed in that balloon before tying it off.
I love how she walks it off with confidence after a direct hit.

Watch the video. Pence said that providing tanks to Ukraine was not his concern. Context is everything. I'm not a pence fan, but it's clear from his following remarks that it was providing tanks to Ukraine that was not his concern.
I’m not so sure. Here’s the text of that section.

Tucker
“Our economy has degraded, the suicide rate has jumped, public filth, and disorder and crime have exponentionally increased and yet your concern is that the Ukrainians, a country most people can’t find on a map, don’t have enough tanks? I think it’s a fair question to ask: Where’s the concern for the United States in that?”

Pence
“That’s not my concern.”

It's not clear at all which thing is not his concern.

Even if you disagree (vehemently) throwing shit at people ain't cool.

But that 1 question just torpedoed pence for good. Not that its a bad thing.
It wasn't a tomato it was a water balloon.
Water balloons are made to throw at people and if he was walking past people throwing water balloons and knew it, it makes him fair game.

Reactions: JimTN and lash
Snopes says it's false. Not taking Snopes word. I checked and it does indeed show up on YouTube as the following:

video shows former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence being hit in the head with a water balloon thrown by a young girl during an appearance in a parade.
Rating:
Miscaptioned
Miscaptioned
About this rating
Context
This is a video of Nassau County (New York) Executive Bruce Blakeman getting hit in the head with a water balloon. It was filmed during the 2023 Stewart Manor Parade — a Fourth of July parade long associated with water balloons.

I’m not so sure. Here’s the text of that section.

Tucker
“Our economy has degraded, the suicide rate has jumped, public filth, and disorder and crime have exponentionally increased and yet your concern is that the Ukrainians, a country most people can’t find on a map, don’t have enough tanks? I think it’s a fair question to ask: Where’s the concern for the United States in that?”

Pence
“That’s not my concern.”

It's not clear at all which thing is not his concern.
The fags over on arfcom are defending that Globalist POS, saying the answer was cut short and taken out of context.

No it wasn't. Like all Globalists, he couldn't care less about America and it's people. They're not his concern and never were, otherwise he would have stopped the coup and saved the Republic Jan. 6th.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Imo, that whole thing was a scripted conversation, and one or the both of them stumbled. The article picked a context to present, which is outrage.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Wow! Someone on the internet took something from one situation and tied it to another for clicks and views? I, for one, am totally shocked and appalled!
It is outrage is what it is! This hardly ever happens!

1689428460422.gif

The question and reply is at 24:45. People applauded to Tucker’s question.

My take is he’s not concerned with Ukraine as he is with getting the US back to what it was
pre-Fauci psyops. He’s not concerned that Ukraine hasn’t gotten the promised tanks and promised training for F16s. There’s a little more context before Tucker asked the question also.

Im not a fan of Race Bannon and the way he pussied out during the debate with the cackling whore affirmative action educated, diversity hire was disrespectful to his base. Fuck her feelings and sense of entitlement. He should have crushed her.

It wasn't Pence getting hit with a water balloon.

What's really concerning is how they applaud when he says that he doesn't give a shit.
When he used the answer to go into his 'make America great again' canned spiel, like it was before he turned his back on it Jan. 6th, I heard one lone clap when it was over.

Pence is even using Trump's message. He was Trump's mute wooden Indian for four years and he hated him the whole time, waiting for the chance to usurp and become him. At least LBJ brought his own material. The guy is shameless pile of disloyal excrement.

FMP

Last edited: