• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Pending approval???

fireguyty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2010
Las Vegas
So, I called on a Guardian 22 can that I sent out in June. The operator told me it was on "pending approval" status from 12/6.

I have 5 cans, and have never heard of pending approval. I told her as much, and she said it is a new thing that they are doing. She says it means that everything is good to go and its just sitting on the examiners desk awaiting a signature. She further went on to say that it should be any day now.

I am wondering if this is a result of the assistants that they hired. Anyone have any insight? Could this actually be a sign of improvement from the NFA?

Thanks,
Ty

Re: Pending approval???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I called on a Guardian 22 can that I sent out in June. The operator told me it was on "pending approval" status from 12/6.

I have 5 cans, and have never heard of pending approval. I told her as much, and she said it is a new thing that they are doing. She says it means that everything is good to go and its just sitting on the examiners desk awaiting a signature. She further went on to say that it should be any day now.

I am wondering if this is a result of the assistants that they hired. Anyone have any insight? Could this actually be a sign of improvement from the NFA?

Thanks,
Ty </div></div>

No it isn't a result of the assistants, its just a further clarification for all the people that call in daily to track their status.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahh, damn. So is her estimate of any day now right?

Thanks,
Ty </div></div>

I would expect it in the next few weeks. It may be any day till they sign it and officially approve it but then it has to be mailed etc....

They are pretty backed up and the freak out about a ban isn't helping processing times either.

Mine was about 5 weeks after "pending approval" to "approved".

my last two were two weeks from pending approval to approved

laugh.gif
Pending Approval, the last time I bought a can (Last year), when I called and they told me it was in "Pending Approval" status, my dealer called me the next day and told me my stamp had arrived. Yea, so take what they say with a grain of salt, don't try to interupt it, just buy it and forget it, and when the dealer calls with your stamp, its Christmas!

Never heard of that term, been pending since June though, I'll give 'em a ring again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never heard of that term, been pending since June though, I'll give 'em a ring again...</div></div>

I'd definitely check back on them as my two that went pending July 11th were approved December 17th...