• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire PENDING: Kidd Supergrade, Full Build by Kidd w/3 barrels WILL SHIP

texasrimfirenut

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2020
East Texas
***********NOW WILLING TO SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE************

Have a Kidd Supergrade up for sale that I'd like to try and sell face-to-face here in NE Texas before opening it up for a FFL to FFL sale. If I do an FFL to FFL sale later the cost will be plus the ride to get it to you.

Here is what I have:

Original Build by Kidd:
  • Black Supergrade Receiver
  • 20” Match SS Bead Blasted barrel (brand new replaced by Kidd, never shot)
  • 2-stage black w/red curved trigger (set at 8oz/8oz.)
  • Speed long leaver
  • Silver scalloped bolt
  • Silver with black Viton bolt handle
  • 0 MOA scope base
  • (Total for the build was ($1,171)
Extra Barrels:
18” Heavy Fluted SS .920 Polished Threaded & Cap $ 347
16.5” Ultra Lightweight Fluted .870 Black $ 296

Stocks:
Hogue Ruger 10-22 Tactical Thumbhole Stock .92 $ 109
Victor Titan Stock (black) $ 189
….. Titan Universal Check Rest Kit $ 35
…… Titan Mini Rail Option $ 20
…… Titan Kidd Anchor $ 50
=================================================================
$ 403
** 5 Magazines included

I have over $2300 into the complete setup and am asking $1,550 for it all. If that isn't a fair price, please someone let me know.

I use the Victor Titan stock when shooting off the bench or any other time except for hunting season when I switch to the ultralight barrel and Houge stock for a great hunting rig. The whole rig hasn't seen much action and will clean the clock with no problem on a KYL target. Great shooting rig for both target and hunting.

I might consider some type of trade for a proven bolt-action .22LR type rifle.

The gun pics aren't the best because it was late evening toward the sun. Its all in excellent shape, no dings, scratches, etc. I will try and get some better pics and post them or shoot me a DM where I can text more to.

I am going to give this a little time before I open it up to shipping sales. When I do, I will take the first line off the ad and mention it is now open to shipping.

Lastly, I put my wife's Kidd in one of the pics so you can get an idea of what the gun looks like in the Houge stock. Hers is the one in the purple Houge stock.

20231008_155923.jpg

20231008_155954.jpg

20231008_155936.jpg

Kidd Barrels.jpg

20231008_160513.jpg

Last edited: